Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Netflix - House of Cards

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This Netflix commissioned series seems to have decent reviews.

What does NSC think, any good?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I thought it was excellent, Kevin Spacey plays a fantastic slimy politician. There was a thread on this a couple of weeks ago.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Talking of netflix is it worth keeping I'm 4 days into my free 1 month trial have to admit I think it's quite good at the moment some great box series to get through loads of tv shows & decent movies , only downside at the moment is lack of new ish films and not sure if the movie titles get changed much throughout the year
Anybody else recommend netflix worth keeping

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
For films it's next to useless, but for TV shows it's brilliant and great value.

I mostly watch it using my iPad and the quality is very good.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yep very good and seeing the original doesnt spoil your enjoyment of this one.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I cannot access Netflix this evening. I am getting an error message 13000. Anyone had this and know what to do? I have cleared the cache, forced the app to stop and finally uninstalled and then reinstalled the app but to no avail. I am on a nexus 7. Thanks

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I love netflix , today I've watched Blame it on Rio , Women in red with the lovely kelly le Brock :) ,snatch ,revenge of the nerds and about 4 episodes of Modern family
Only had netflix for a week I'm loving it , catching up on all the 80s movies I loved as a teenager

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
House of Cards was very good, although I found the ending a little disappointing.

Some good things on Netflix, although I find myself watching more on isho.ws on my iPad at the moment: Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire etc...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Talking of netflix is it worth keeping I'm 4 days into my free 1 month trial have to admit I think it's quite good at the moment some great box series to get through loads of tv shows & decent movies , only downside at the moment is lack of new ish films and not sure if the movie titles get changed much throughout the year
Anybody else recommend netflix worth keeping

you could finish watching all of the decent films on netflix in a few days. but as said, good for tv shows (up to a point, doesn't seem to have anything from about 2008...)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I love netflix , today I've watched Blame it on Rio , Women in red with the lovely kelly le Brock :) ,snatch ,revenge of the nerds and about 4 episodes of Modern family
Only had netflix for a week I'm loving it , catching up on all the 80s movies I loved as a teenager

Netflix is great, Netflix also keeps my kids quiet

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here