Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Palace

Just about to go on sale via online to those with 10 points.

Lots just been released in central east stand positions as well as the normal ones in S1B and a few more in the WSL.

But also online, you can buy in N1H, which has to be in the NE corner.

Also notice that the 5 match pack offers tickets in S1H which should be right next to the palace fans in the south stand.

Good to see some options for those with just 10 points. Anyone who missed out on this game really has no cause for complaint.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yep. Went for the North ones. Would have gone for the ones next to Palace fans if they weren't £34 a pop.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Bought 4 this morning over the phone despite being told they where going on line tonight and bookable over the phone tomorrow !!!

Myself and daughters in south next to our scum rivals.

Last edited:

Dec 29, 2011
So is NE and NW corners going to be singing corners? If the NE and NW sing like the north do, it might encourage people in the West and East to sing too as they're pretty close. At the moment it's totally separate which might make some people think "I can't sing as I'm not in the north". Guess we'll see :shrug:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So is NE and NW corners going to be singing corners? If the NE and NW sing like the north do, it might encourage people in the West and East to sing too as they're pretty close. At the moment it's totally separate which might make some people think "I can't sing as I'm not in the north". Guess we'll see :shrug:

Think the back rows of the NW corner will be standing tolerated but not the NE corner which is near the family area.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
No stadium plan for NW, if you select the drop down you just get a random seat (well, near front).

I would prefer a seat nearish the back but can't see how to do that.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No stadium plan for NW, if you select the drop down you just get a random seat (well, near front).

I would prefer a seat nearish the back but can't see how to do that.

Same here, but went for it rather than going into the club shop tomorrow and risk losing out.

Given the current sale rate, I don't think it's going to be a sellout anytime soon.

No it won't be a sell out as Palace can't shift the 2,500 they have been given. After 2 weeks of trying to sell them to season ticket holders they have over 300 left and are having to put them on General Sale.:D

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
No it won't be a sell out as Palace can't shift the 2,500 they have been given. After 2 weeks of trying to sell them to season ticket holders they have over 300 left and are having to put them on General Sale.:D

Is that not the same as last year? and Palace sold out then!! sometimes you do let your heart rule your head me ol mucker!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Crikey, give them a chance,... it WILL sell out once the points categories are moved through. If you think it wouldnt sell out then you dont have a clue about the club or its traditional fanbase.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
this,palace havent shifted theirs yet,but sure they will

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here