Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help - my shed roof needs replacing

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's buggered and needs totally replacing. It's about 3.5M x 2.5M and obv want a proper job, that will last. If interested PM me. I'm in Horsham

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Is there likely to be a lot of interest in your shed roof? Will you be updating us with pictures on a friday etc?

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Not sure whether to PM you or not. I am really interested - but only becuase I have a shed that eventually will need replacing.

For what it's worth I wouldnt know what to do if I was given a bag of tools. I cant even wire a plug.

But if you could keep this updated with pictures, quuotes, eventual cost and a summary as to the quality of work and whether you would receommend the chap that dies the work then that would be great.

Cheers.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
I should have mentioned - I am simply bone idle and if I can benefit from the effort and work that you put in without having to so much as get up from the sofa that would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I can't be any help on this thread but am looking to get a shed for my allotment, so if anyone has one going spare can they PM me. Any really dodgy old battered shed will do fine.

Thanks

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Is there likely to be a lot of interest in your shed roof? Will you be updating us with pictures on a friday etc?

Probably not but then it might help someone who could use the money. But feel free to make juvenile comments if it amuses you

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ring Arthur Jackson.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
shed.jpg

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

£310 for it to be rebourded and 3 layers of torch on felt, pm me if interested.

No pictures but a big rap for Jim who did a great job at a great price ... the power of NSC!

Suggest anyone wanting any roof work (now or later) makes a note and sends him a PM - top fella!

FBI

Oct 28, 2012
Looking after your shed roof is a bit like looking after your wife....if you don't give it a good regular banging, it will probably end up next door.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here