Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can think of at least 1 NSC'er that could be the death of this man.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Incredible stuff:

Dear Jim,Please paint me Bill Oddie running away with spit the dog whilst Bob Carolgees is busy buying an ice cream on a Blackpool Pier. Bill is wearing a bandit mask and is understandably pleased with himself.
Thanks,
Steven

tumblr_min7mifCX81s6ylubo1_500.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Dear Jim

Please paint me Quentin Crisp, Larry Grayson and Charles Hawtrey enjoying a boys night out with Lee Marvin, Oliver Reed and Mickey Rourke. The picture to contain arm-wrestling, drinking contests and all manner of overt chauvinistic behaviour.

Regards
Mo Gosfield.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Dear Jim. Please paint me Ian Holloway participating in a three-legged race with Floella Benjamin around the smouldering ashes of a freshly torched Selhurst Park. Floella is eating a Ginsters pasty and sweating lightly whilst Ian scans the horizon hopefully, looking for TV cameras.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I've asked him to paint Danny Dyer arranging flowers while wearing a bra and mouthing east end pleasantries.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thanks for this, great site. My favourite:

Dear Jim,

Please can you paint me R2D2 in court being questioned by a goose in a suit with coins falling out of his pocket? Rita from Coronation Street is on the jury dressed as Peter Criss from Kiss and singing the wrong words to Enter Sandman by Metallica and the judge (who is suspended by hooks) is a massive, camp hairdryer.

Thanks,

Jack James Willitts

tumblr_mkdwh5Llhy1s6ylubo1_500.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I'd forgotten about this particular loon.

Deeply, truly, wonderfully mental. What is going on in minds of the people suggesting the subjects? The "T-Rex attack scene from "Jurassic Park", but with the band T-Rex" is my current favourite.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ive got to enter the competition to re- enact one of those in real life. All I need is a giant Steven Fry, Kyle and Devito and some bees...ecto one can be my birds Touran.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
That is brilliant. Genius for sharing that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Dear Jim,

Please can you paint me R2D2 in court being questioned by a goose in a suit with coins falling out of his pocket? Rita from Coronation Street is on the jury dressed as Peter Criss from Kiss and singing the wrong words to Enter Sandman by Metallica and the judge (who is suspended by hooks) is a massive, camp hairdryer."

:lolol:
I can think of at least 1 NSC'er that could be the death of this man.
Meade's Ball?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here