Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Bruno: Every Game is a Final

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Bruno has highlighted the importance of every remaining game after Albion squeezed past Burnley 1-0 at the Amex.The victory moved the Seagulls into the play-off spots, and Bruno is now focused on cementing the side's place in the top six.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “For us each game is like a final and today was a big three points against a Burnley side who gave us a good game.
“Now the next match and every game is like a final because we need to win every one. Gus has told us that we need to win and it is a little bit more pressure on us but it is what we need to do.
“For me getting promoted to the Premier League is the most important thing because this team, this club, will be better every day and will continue to grow.”
The Spaniard was named as captain for the first time in his Albion career, and was delighted to wear the armband as he continues to adjust in his first season of English football.
“I am very happy as it is a big responsibility, it is my first year here and people are happy for me as well. The gaffer asked me before the game and it was no problem for me to do it and it was a pleasure to have the added responsibility.
“It’s a complicated and high level of football over here. You always need to concentrate, every day, every game, every training session because physically it is harder than Spain, although not as tactical. That makes it difficult for the defenders but I am still enjoying it.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here