Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 2013-14 season tickets - ALL the details

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's fine if you are not complaining about part of your ticket price these days assisting further in covering the huge transport costs.

If a problem about the small increment, Mithras and Cockcroft are 5 minutes down the Lewes Road, and you can be bused up the final stage.

i get there sometimes only 5 mins before kick off...those buses ive often seen stuck in traffic as they wait to cross over the bridge....hence i park coldean and leg it...or if really late bridge car park..but not that often...next season as it will start to be residents permits at coldean..ive no idea..but to be frank it seems as if some people put there head above the parapit and actually voice some disapproval they are shot down without any consideration to an alternative view

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But the full price for a car parking pass this season is £270; reduced from £360 last season to take account of the £30 travel levy and assuming three occupants per car. I have no idea where this poster gets the £180 figure from, unless it's the 50% reduced disability rate from last season being (mis)quoted? Btw, the P&R and car parking etc projections in the various planning applications are based on an occupancy of 2.7 per car so I think this "3" is just rounding.

I have a annual permit for UoS CP5 due to my disability and, purely personally speaking, I find the idea of a reduced rate for disabled supporters as rather demeaning, even patronising. It's all about equality of treatment and making the stadium accessible for the disabled, how does a half price parking pass contribute to this ffs?

Interesting point in that second para

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Why are people so obsessed about car usage? If you must drive then use the racecourse park and ride. Otherwise just jump on the nearest bus or train and you're there in no time. It might save a few people being done for drunk driving too by the amount of alcohol that is sold at the ground these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here