Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England under 21

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yes I'm going.

No I won't be taking anyone that's not been to the AMEX I don't think.

- Guessing this game doesn't fall under the free travel, right?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
My guess would be a crowd of football fans :D

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Still waiting for the North Stand to go on sale.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will be getting a ticket or 2 as soon as they put the WSU or ESU on sale, I want to sit in a high tier for once

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Will be getting a ticket or 2 as soon as they put the WSU or ESU on sale, I want to sit in a high tier for once

Same here. Fancy the East Stand Upper for a change. Hopefully ticket sales will be good enough for those areas to go on sale.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
does everyone have to have a fan number for this game

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Have bought a group of tickets in west lower. I am taking four other adults and six children, of whom only one (my daughter) has been to the Amex before. They don't all need fan numbers - I bought all tickets in my name. But i told them they did so as to make them sign up and all the children are now registered as young seagulls (they all live in sussex). As a result one had a birthday at the weekend and got a card, a replica shirt and a signed photo of Vicente from the club, which impressed him no end. his dad supports Aston Villa, so I am very hopeful of at least one conversion out of this game...

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Have bought a group of tickets in west lower. I am taking four other adults and six children, of whom only one (my daughter) has been to the Amex before. They don't all need fan numbers - I bought all tickets in my name. But i told them they did so as to make them sign up and all the children are now registered as young seagulls (they all live in sussex). As a result one had a birthday at the weekend and got a card, a replica shirt and a signed photo of Vicente from the club, which impressed him no end. his dad supports Aston Villa, so I am very hopeful of at least one conversion out of this game...

well done its great opportunity to promote the club. I normally sit it in WSU but I am trying the 1901 south corner only £25 a good way to have look to see how the prawn sandwich brigade do it:fishing::shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Got ticket towards back of WSL for this. First time in that part of the AMEX.

Looking forward to it a lot, especially as no albion the weekend before because of the internationals.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Last game before they fly to Israel for the Euro finals have been unbeaten in last seven games. £5 kids and £10 adult or £20 for 2 kids and 2 adults familey ticket. Lets fill the ground and set a record for Falmer. A chance to sit in another part of the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here