Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Bugg

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
On at the Dome tonight, and I haven't got a ticket. I'd like one, and know that this isn't the normal place to put this - but it's quite late notice.

Has anyone got a spare that they'd like to sell me?

Jimmy Grimble

When tickets first come out they were something like £12. Last time I checked they were going on Ebay for about £40. Can't say you've got much hope, but good luck.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Yes, agreed. I've been looking on ebay for weeks, but people want ridiculous money. I might turn up at the Dome, late, and see what the touts will sell for if they've got any left.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, agreed. I've been looking on ebay for weeks, but people want ridiculous money. I might turn up at the Dome, late, and see what the touts will sell for if they've got any left.

Good idea. I did this for a gig I wanted to go to but ended up getting a ticket off a fan who only wanted face value. I went along quite early though.

By the way he is all over the music press here; Berliners seem to love him.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Good idea. I did this for a gig I wanted to go to but ended up getting a ticket off a fan who only wanted face value. I went along quite early though.

By the way he is all over the music press here; Berliners seem to love him.

Blimey, really? He's only 18...his rise is looking to be stratospheric!

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

it was similar for his gig at Wedgewood Rooms in Pompey a few months ago...it was face value £8 & was going for £70 on ebay...
Hes big at the moment with an amazing debut album..Once he supported Noel Gallagher it went mad for him...
good luck in getting ticket tonight...turn up very early, someone should have a spare..:clap:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
it was similar for his gig at Wedgewood Rooms in Pompey a few months ago...it was face value £8 & was going for £70 on ebay...
Hes big at the moment with an amazing debut album..Once he supported Noel Gallagher it went mad for him...
good luck in getting ticket tonight...turn up very early, someone should have a spare..:clap:

Cheers, I'll be there in the freezing cold. Hopefully someone will take pity on me...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

He's playing over here in March and there seems to be a lot of press for the gig and he is appearing in a lot of publications. I think I'll go.

Good luck tonight.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He's playing over here in March and there seems to be a lot of press for the gig and he is appearing in a lot of publications. I think I'll go.

Good luck tonight.

Cheers HT. I think NSC may have come through for me...if so I'll report back tomorrow!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I saw him on the Jonathon Ross Show when it was aired here.............................what's all the fuss about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here