• CMS

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Glenn Murray

Votes: 97 77.0%

• Total voters

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I see Glenn Murray scored to more this afternoon to take his tally for the season to 25+ i think.

Its looking like a ridiculas piece of buisness by Gus to let him go on a free and then spunk 2.5mil on CMS.

If we had have had Murray's 25+ goals this season, surely we'd be top of the leauge?

So who would you rather have?

Poll to follow.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Groundhog day again?

Fishing again?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I see Glenn Murray scored to more this afternoon to take his tally for the season to 25+ i think.

Its looking like a ridiculas piece of buisness by Gus to let him go on a free and then spunk 2.5mil on CMS.

If we had have had Murray's 25+ goals this season, surely we'd be top of the leauge?

Poll to follow.

Wow, thanks for the great thread bro.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fishing, but always Murray.

Was a class act for us, most said it here Summer 2011 and have been honest and said it ever since.

Only the bitter types kid themselves that Murray wasn't worth the wage rise, that would have been far far less than many of the current Albion squad.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Poll to follow.

Tedious.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I voted Murray, a year ago i would have said CMS. I think 90% of Albion fans would agree. Typical that he went to Palace and was a success. Nothing like having your noses rubbed in it by your fiercest rivals,

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm sorry but what manager lets his top goal scorer leave on free your meant to improve your squad by keeping the best players and supplementing them. FFS.

Biggest mistake of any manager in our history?

And if doing it once wasn't enough we give them Dobbie who looks class in a Palace shirt and the way things are going will score the winner in the play off final.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
bore off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here