[Official Site] Happy Ulloa Looking to Adjust

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-656030_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
15:40 13th February 2013
by Adam Tighe
Leonardo Ulloa has told the club’s official Spanish twitter account about how much he is enjoying life at the Amex.
However, the frontman admits he is still trying to adapt to the English game after making the move from the Spanish second division.
He said, “Defenders here hit you and crash against you and there is a different scale with the refs; one thing in Spain is a foul but it is not here so I just have to adapt.
“The game is very different here, it is a lot faster, so the only way I can adapt is by training harder and playing more games.
“I like the club a lot, it is very serious and a lot of fans come to the stadium, and I am happy here because everyone inside the club is very close and all the people are extremely kind to me.
“I like the city too. Although I am just starting here, I like what I see. I am just adapting to the weather because it is colder than Spain but everyone here makes things easier.”
Ulloa completed his second full 90 minutes in Albion colours as the Seagulls were held to a 1-1 draw by a resilient Blackburn Rovers side last night, and the Argentinean found it hard to fathom how Gus Poyet’s men didn’t take all three points.
“It is incredible that we couldn't win the game as we had several chances. The team played really well and we just missed the goals. We did not win one point, we dropped two important points.
“We had a lot of chances and I have to be there to score because that is why I am here. We just have to keep working and trying to win every weekend. Playing this way we will win more games than draw or lose.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here