Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes FC match posters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've got to say I do like the level of thought that goes into the Lewes FC match posters. The latest is excellent.

BC1t8ZFCcAEW5oS.jpg:large

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That's excellent.

With a free Saturday for the albion, I'm probably heading over there.

Dec 29, 2011
What kind of gates do they get? Are most punters just there for the football or do some people actually support Lewes?

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
What kind of gates do they get? Are most punters just there for the football or do some people actually support Lewes?

I go on the rare occasion if I don't watch Eastbourne Borough or Brighton. It's not too bad to be honest. Some people do actually support them, in fact I'd say the majority do.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Banksy init. From Brighton to America.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I always go to watch Lewes when the Albion are not playing.

I thoroughly enjoy it. The Amex and the Dripping Pan are opposite ends of the football spectrum.

Average gates are around 500. The football is OK and you can drink Harvey's on the terraces.

All three of their centre backs are out this weekend so take your boots and you might get a game.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
They really are superb, I have noticed the odd one, but seeing them all on the one link is great, some are obscure references as well. My top 3

Attachments

• canveyisland-282x400.jpg
    canveyisland-282x400.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 252
  • hastings-140x200.jpg
    hastings-140x200.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,010
  • cray2012-141x200.jpg
    cray2012-141x200.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,011

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
But surely they should all have absolutely identical layouts and typography in order to build the brand and consolidate the corporate identity?

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Marvellous posters.

And what a marvellous lot of people there are at my hometown club...

I emailed them today about a scarf that I'm getting my Dad as a birthday present (he's one of the 900+ shareholder/owners). Due to time constraints, it can't be delivered to me here in Oxfordshire, so they emailed to say they'll have it ready and waiting at the club on Friday when I go down and visit my Dad.

Great service from a great club ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here