Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV quiz Pointless

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Alexander Armstrong doesn't give two shits does he :lolol:.

Whether the contestants win or lose, he's completely indifferent. His voice is amazingly sarcastic, just seems on a continual pisstake.

If ever a bloke was going through the motions, waiting for his pay check this is it.

Fantastic stuff.

Mr Armstrong :bowdown:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Did you know the big man is a Brighton fan?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Did you know the big man is a Brighton fan?

Richard Osman. He may well be, but he is a Fulham season ticket holder. He has mentioned it a number of times on the show.

I love the programme, the banter between Armstrong and Osman is brilliant, and being quite fond of obscure knowledge I love the quiz element too.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I love Pointless. It and Only Connect are by far the best quiz shows on

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Pointless is a totally useless typical BBC up their arses quiz show. Compared to The Chase on ITV it is third class at best. The Chase is very slick and compelling viewing. Also a funny presenter as opposed to Armstrong.

TNBA

TTF

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I had the chance to be on Pointless but had to turn them down due to work commitments. I would have been a 'fantastic contestant.'

Dec 29, 2011
Pointless is a totally useless typical BBC up their arses quiz show. Compared to The Chase on ITV it is third class at best. The Chase is very slick and compelling viewing. Also a funny presenter as opposed to Armstrong.

TNBA

TTF

Pointless is one of the most original quiz TV shows we've seen for a while. I do enjoy The Chase (mostly for the presenter) but Pointless tests a wider variety of knowledge and is a more fun format so I watch that at 5.15 instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here