Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

50th Albion game at The Amex

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Our first milestone will be reached with the visit of Charlton on April 2nd being our 50th competitive game already at the Amex , with all the seats in and the stadium completely finished by then I wonder if it'll be a 31,000 sellout in celebration of this (can we have the flags out again and another atmosphere like Doncaster again can we, can we please ,please :thumbsup:
:albion2::albion2:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I was going to suggest that we have a "full opening" party with flags etc.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I was going to suggest that we have a "full opening" party with flags etc.

Agree would be a good occasion to have it ,although I think the stadium will be completely finished for the Palace game As the Charlton game is the 50th game it would be a great idea to mark that game as a special occasion of The Final Completion of The Amex

Our first milestone will be reached with the visit of Charlton on April 2nd being our 50th competitive game already at the Amex , with all the seats in and the stadium completely finished by then I wonder if it'll be a 31,000 sellout in celebration of this (can we have the flags out again and another atmosphere like Doncaster again can we, can we please ,please :thumbsup:

:cool:

Attachments

• 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    769.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 181

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
How about just a 5-0 win?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
all seats supposedly in place by the Huddersfield game I was told
If we make the play-offs we could easily have five 30k+ crowds this season........... Palace, Leicester, Forest, Wolves and the play-off home leg
...6 if we made the semi final.

Come a long way fast since Withdean.

- - - Updated - - -

all seats supposedly in place by the Huddersfield game I was told
If we make the play-offs we could easily have five 30k+ crowds this season........... Palace, Leicester, Forest, Wolves and the play-off home leg
...6 if we made the semi final.

Come a long way fast since Withdean.

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade

YMCA :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here