Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is anyone else pissed off at f***ing moneybags Chelsea? I hated Ken Bates but is there anything more galling than these tossers offering £50m for Tierry Henry and withdrawing the offer of a 1 year extension to Eider Gudjonsson's contract because they've got bigger fish to fry all of a sudden.

I f***ing hate Chelsea with their trailer park trash mouthy arrogant fans and delusions of grandeur. Yeah well some of us remember them getting 7,000 for a Premiership match and similar gates in their last promotion season. They'll never be as big as Spurs and Arsenal. Twats.

And I bet they don't even do me the favour of beating Pompey next season.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Have to admit its all pretty galling to see those south west London scumbags getting the sugar daddy that all clubs pray for. I can definately see it all ending in tears though as nothing that seems to good to be true ever really is, is it?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And f***ing Ken Bates. What a ****. He gets the club into debt to the tune of £100m, then Chelsea scrape into the Champions League in order to service it. (They need £7m a year to service their debt). Typical. Run a club in profit, you have no problem. Run a club into a debt of a million or so - you have a big problem. But irresponsibly rack up debts of £100m like a complete tool, and the bank has the big problem.

And just as I'm rubbing my hands with glee waiting for it to all fall to pieces and Bates to finally get whats coming, this Russian bloke comes in and buys the club and Bates is made to look like a genius by pocketing a fortune while seemingly improving the fortunes of the club.

Gutted. Meanwhile, Oldham might go bust for running up a debt of £2m.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
And f***ing Ken Bates. What a ****. He gets the club into debt to the tune of £100m, then Chelsea scrape into the Champions League in order to service it. (They need £7m a year to service their debt). Typical. Run a club in profit, you have no problem. Run a club into a debt of a million or so - you have a big problem. But irresponsibly rack up debts of £100m like a complete tool, and the bank has the big problem.

And just as I'm rubbing my hands with glee waiting for it to all fall to pieces and Bates to finally get whats coming, this Russian bloke comes in and buys the club and Bates is made to look like a genius by pocketing a fortune while seemingly improving the fortunes of the club.

Gutted. Meanwhile, Oldham might go bust for running up a debt of £2m.

Sickening innit.:mad:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
your missing one point Simster . . .Chelsea are capable of generating revenue and therefore servicing debt, banks love it! . . . . .

your bank wont give you a £500k mortgage for your mock tudor footballers palace with gold trimmed white plastic doors if your earning £12k a year as a tape ape at Amex . . . . . . . .pretty rudimentary maths . . . .

I agree that its a travesty in relation to smaller lower league clubs, but its business these days, the family type football club is dying

and Chelsea always have been and always will be bigger than Tottenham bloody Hotspur :mad: although theyll never be better than the Gooners!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They might have some hooligan fans but you can hardly describe their fans generally as Pikies. This is Chelsea darling.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dwayne said:
They might have some hooligan fans but you can hardly describe their fans generally as Pikies. This is Chelsea darling.

Chelsea fans are either loaded Kings Road sloany trust fund twats or from hideous outer-London and Surrey sprawls like Morden and Chessington. Most of them are the latter, and they love a fight.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
yes I've been to Crawley but are you telling me everyone there supports Chelsea, how many Chelsea games have u been to in the last few years??

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It seems that all clubs that owe a huge amount are getting the better players and everything else.

Does that include the likes of Leeds, Derby, Lazio etc etc who are selling off their players to survive?

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
berkshire seagull said:
It seems that all clubs that owe a huge amount are getting the better players and everything else.:nono: :nono: :nono:

Real Madrid are millions in debt yet can still get players like Beckham, Zidane, Figo etc etc. It's a funny old world.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Seagulls over Lewes said:
Real Madrid are millions in debt yet can still get players like Beckham, Zidane, Figo etc etc. It's a funny old world.
The reason Real Madrid can do this is that their fans would pull their money out of the bank if they called in the debt, and probably take "other" action against the person who made that decision.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Pity, not that 30 billion kopecks will buy anything much. I would like to have seen some of the Sussex based Chelski directors jumping ship.

"Steal a billion and they make a king, steal a thousand and they put you in jail."

Last edited:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
As Berkshire probably knows, there's plenty of 'em down our way in Reading. Its probably only in the last couple of years that there's been more Reading than Chelsea. And when/if we become shite again, then it'll go back to the old Chelsea ways no doubt.

They well annoy me. Get us lot into trouble for the Headhunters in the MacIntyre Report drinking next to Reading station, f***ing Ken Bates is an arrogant bastard, and pretty much everything Simster has said in this thread is damn true. :mad:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
nah, its true, Chelsea fans are split into two distinct groups:-

Group one, Pikey knuckle dragging scum.

Group two, Middle to upper class local tossers for whom 'association football' is the new black and the place they just must be seen as its trendy. ****s. Daddys gives them an allowance and they just stick it up their nose.

Howver, they are bigger than the yidos, no doubt but will never out gun the Arsenal. They have far too much class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here