Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Court case involving Albion players - the (new) only thread allowed - ALL found NOT GUILTY

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Take 2.

As the jury deliberates, you are reminded that you should NOT speculate on any aspect of the case, and the young lady concerned has anonymity for life.

Nomatter what you know or think you know, this is not the place to say it. As the Albion's fans' forum, NSC is very much in the spotlight here. Journalists WILL come to NSC and may lift what you have written, publishing it far and wide.

You will notice that the Argus reports are free of speculation and deal in facts alone. There is very good reason for this, and you should do likewise.

Contempt of court is very serious - you do not want to be accused of it. If necessary, to protect both the site and yourself, you will have all posting rights to NSC removed if you engage in speculation.

If in doubt, just don't post.

Take 2.

As the jury deliberates, you are reminded that you should NOT speculate on any aspect of the case, and the young lady concerned has anonymity for life.

Nomatter what you know or think you know, this is not the place to say it. As the Albion's fans' forum, NSC is very much in the spotlight here. Journalists WILL come to NSC and may lift what you have written, publishing it far and wide.

You will notice that the Argus reports are free of speculation and deal in facts alone. There is very good reason for this, and you should do likewise.

Contempt of court is very serious - you do not want to be accused of it. If necessary, to protect both the site and yourself, you will have all posting rights to NSC removed if you engage in speculation.

If in doubt, just don't post.

Palace are a bunch of w@nkers !

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Missed the last 4 or 5 pages of the last thread, any fancy giving me a brief synopsis of any developments.

From the Argus

12:31pm

Jury was called back at noon

Clerk asks: 'Has the jury reached a verdict on any defendant or any count on which at least ten of you are agreed?'

Foreman of the jury: 'No'

Judge Charles Wide asks the foreman: 'Is there any reasonable prospect if you were given more time of reaching verdicts on which at least ten of you are agreed in relation to the matters you are considering?'

Foreman: 'Yes'

The judge sent the jury back out to continue deliberating.

So far they have spent more than 21 hours considering the verdict.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Missed the last 4 or 5 pages of the last thread, any fancy giving me a brief synopsis of any developments.

Jury are out deliberating. They were initially told to come to a unanimous decision. This was later changed to a majority decision (at least 10-2). This morning the were called back. The foreman said he hoped they'd reach a decision soon. They are still out deliberating.

I think the judge said he'd accept partial decisions (i.e. decisions on some of the charges), but can't find that tweet (it may have been on ssn).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
NSC is very much in the spotlight here. Journalists WILL come to NSC and may lift what you have written, publishing it far and wide.

Another "exclusive" story for Andy Naylor ? :lol:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
It's that bloody Henry Fonda, bet he's half asleep?

If that bloody Henry Fonda hadn't stuck his oar in then Jurer 7 (Jack Warden) would have got to his Baseball game in time!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That made me laugh

:clap::clap:
Particularly after Bozza's post about facts only, and journalists coming here.

Anyway, a new thread is a good idea. Hopefully the jury will be able to give some verdicts soon.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ask the jury to start paying for their own breakfasts, lunches and dinners and we'd soon have a decision, trust me.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Where did the other thread go? I hadn't read the lastest updates since last night.

Dec 29, 2011
Is the new thread to keep things neat (the other thread went off topic?) or was it all kicking off in the other thread?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Neither. There was too much legally-questionable speculation on the other thread, so Bozza removed it for fear of potential litigation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here