Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Admin watch - QPR

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Harry up to his old tricks again - signing players for £12 million on 100 grand a week, Samba and maybe Crouch. Gates of 18,000. Relegation imminent. Fernandes hinting he may leave. Deja vu.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Harry is certainly doing it the "Palace" way

Who lets Redknapp buy the players at QPR? Who let him spend at Tottenham, Portsmouth and Southampton?
He doesn't hold the purse strings it's the chairman or directors!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who lets Redknapp buy the players at QPR? Who let him spend at Tottenham, Portsmouth and Southampton?

The chairman and directors should know he has previous for this :lol:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Will all end in tears.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Harry will only spend what the owner lets him spend. He is just the manager, whether or not qpr is in the shit in 5years time is irellevant to him. If it does go titts up the the blame falls on the owner not H

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
But people here were arguing with me that QPRs owners were trillionaires and no amount of spending was going to cause them bother.......

If they go down they are the next Pompey. Fact.

D

Deleted member 22389

But people here were arguing with me that QPRs owners were trillionaires and no amount of spending was going to cause them bother.......

If they go down they are the next Pompey. Fact.

Your right. Their owner must have seriously deep pockets. He must be paying out millions a week to keep that club going. It's a joke on attendances of 17k.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

The wily old dog knows how to put pressure on the owners though doesn't he. A well-timed decision to have 2 goalies on the bench in the week as a statement of "look how short of players we are" despite Hughes signing a player a week last summer.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This makes me want to cry. I hope that the QPR fans wake up and smell the coffee sharpish. Anyone know how they feel about this?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Samba and Remy's combined wage a year = £9,360,000.

Not to mention the other 29 players they have in their squad. They go down and they are finished.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
just been on the qprdot.org board and they don't seemed to be that alarmed that they are ploughing money into players to keep them up when the likelihood of survival is slim.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
How much has BUNGPUSS slyly syphoned off today, I wonder? QPR are, of course, screwed. They were screwed since the day they appointed him.

BUNGPUSS is my favourite football nickname of all time btw. BUNGPUSS.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
This makes me want to cry. I hope that the QPR fans wake up and smell the coffee sharpish. Anyone know how they feel about this?
People getting very twitchy because we know it's not sustainable but we are shipping out players as well ... Ferdinand, Cisse, Faurlin and others and Nelsen has gone. If we go down, there will only be a handful of players contracted to the club by the end of the 2014 season so may not be quite the disaster people are talking about. It's a massive gamble on staying up but 6 points from January, undefeated in the league against Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham and Man City is a good start. I think Wigan were in exactly the same position as us last season after 24 games and they stayed up so we're not doomed just yet.

If we've learned one thing I hope it's to have relegation clauses in the contracts for release or wage reductions if we go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here