Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Tate

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Looks like he's also 'on the list' done well on loan to Leeds this season, another Swansea player. Mainstay in their promotion side.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I work with a guy who is Leeds fan, he couldn't believe that difference Tate made to their defence. Leaky to water tight overnight, then a disagreement with Colin Wanker and he was back at Swansea. Didn't Tate captain the Swans the season they went up but then break his leg in the premier league? Would be fantabulous IMO

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I work with a guy who is Leeds fan, he couldn't believe that difference Tate made to their defence. Leaky to water tight overnight, then a disagreement with Colin Wanker and he was back at Swansea. Didn't Tate captain the Swans the season they went up but then break his leg in the premier league? Would be fantabulous IMO

Would love this to happen

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
We'll have a bit of that

article-1392894-0C5992F100000578-301_634x367.jpg

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Would love it if we signed him, just what we need.

Quick look on his wiki says: "On 21 December, New Leeds director Salem Patel revealed Leeds were in negotiations with Swansea City to sign Tate on a permanent deal" so I gather he impressed while he was there.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Could definitely do the job, and should fit straight into our system.

Loan for the rest of the season then buy a younger centreback in the summer

Jimmy Grimble

Didn't he have a disagreement with one of Swansea's previous managers as well?

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here