Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need a major concourse redesign!

The layout and design seems to really struggle with the cracking crowds we have,esu needs more outlets,better service,more toilets preferably with two doors and hand dryers in a sensible place,tv's relocated to encourage people not to clog up the whole place,you have to negotiate several hundred people just to find milk for a tea,the net result must be people not spending as much as they might,can't the albion take over the catering themselves and keep all profit,i would be happier spending my cash if they were collecting all the loot for themselves:thumbsup:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
2 things for me.

Employ people who can serve faster (english speaking preferably) - to reduce queues.

Re-evaluate the need for so many ladies loos.

Both these measures would reduce crowding on the concourses.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
and these for those that wish to leave on the 85th miunte airplane slide.jpg

:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Not so worried about the kids anymore Rev ?

Have you not considered escape chutes, to enable early leavers to get back even quicker to their fascinating lives ?

Pah pipped for the Gold on that idea

Jan 30, 2008
The layout and design seems to really struggle with the cracking crowds we have,esu needs more outlets,better service,more toilets preferably with two doors and hand dryers in a sensible place,tv's relocated to encourage people not to clog up the whole place,you have to negotiate several hundred people just to find milk for a tea,the net result must be people not spending as much as they might,can't the albion take over the catering themselves and keep all profit,i would be happier spending my cash if they were collecting all the loot for themselves:thumbsup:
you can always put it in my wallet :thumbsup:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
WSU is ok. Yes a few tinkerings, eg more shelves to put your beer on when stuffing your pie but other than that no complaints. It's a football ground ffs.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We should have nice carpet in ESU, and beer only queue's

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
WSU is ok. Yes a few tinkerings, eg more shelves to put your beer on when stuffing your pie but other than that no complaints. It's a football ground ffs.

Yep, I like life in the WSU - but the design of only having entrances at the ends where the concourse is extremely narrow does make it very busy in the half hour up to kick off. The pinch point, which is next to my stand entrance also features the bar and a telly to encourage people to stand around.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't really expect Tony to pay for a redesign though.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
In WSL (south) definately need more gents loos as the queues take ages and cut down on time to you have to get food and drink.

Also the concourse would flow better if the TVs were on the outer walls instead of the pillars

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
2 things for me.

Employ people who can serve faster (english speaking preferably) - to reduce queues.

Re-evaluate the need for so many ladies loos.

Both these measures would reduce crowding on the concourses.

It needs a professional interior designer with talent. And it is a skill that is not often seen. Scope for improvement.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bigger TV screens for Ma belllly !!!!!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Could the club help that twat from Lewes Norman Baker and support the re opening of the Lewes to Uckfield line that would help with transport to Falmer. From East Sussex and Burwash in Kent:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yep, I like life in the WSU - but the design of only having entrances at the ends where the concourse is extremely narrow does make it very busy in the half hour up to kick off.

There are 3 entrances/exits.

In WSL (south) definately need more gents loos as the queues take ages and cut down on time to you have to get food and drink.

Also the concourse would flow better if the TVs were on the outer walls instead of the pillars

Or in the middle facing out,this would give people a chance to move about for toilets,refreshments:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here