Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training ground - New monks farm

Oct 6, 2010
I'm bored, just found the link to all the plans submitted to Adur district council. They can be found here if this interests you:

New Monks Farm plans

image.jpg
kss.jpg
new monk farm.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It does look amazing doesn't it. How far from the A27 is it? I've assumed it is just over those humps you can see from the A27, but is it further than that?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
It does look amazing doesn't it. How far from the A27 is it? I've assumed it is just over those humps you can see from the A27, but is it further than that?
Half of mile from a27..... and the railway runs right along the southern boundary.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Apparently one of the points of opposition was due to a lady needing access to her horses via this piece of land. Form what i gather the Albion are paying her mortgage off for her and then will help her relocate to a more suitable area (She's looking for a place round Littlehampton) and will help her to sell her current house and purchase a new one for her including some land for her animals. She's well happy!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Apparently one of the points of opposition was due to a lady needing access to her horses via this piece of land. Form what i gather the Albion are paying her mortgage off for her and then will help her relocate to a more suitable area (She's looking for a place round Littlehampton) and will help her to sell her current house and purchase a new one for her including some land for her animals. She's well happy!!

Where did that come from.... sounds a bit extreme.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Where did that come from.... sounds a bit extreme.

I remember at the public meeting in South Street it was brought up by the lady in question and this afternoon my mum told me she was speaking to a woman in the hairdressers who had horses on the other side of the land.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
The final piece of our Jigsaw. I didn't care about the extension of the Amex last year, for me it was about one thing and that was having a proper Training Ground and a Academy. Where we can bring in future Albion players from all over the South, Country and maybe the World.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The final piece of our Jigsaw. I didn't care about the extension of the Amex last year, for me it was about one thing and that was having a proper Training Ground and a Academy. Where we can bring in future Albion players from all over the South, Country and maybe the World.

This will be the heart beat of our club.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Don't care about the training ground, would rather get three points against Sheff Wed tbh. (Isn't that how it goes?)

I hope this bullshit!
I don't think the club should be paying off some old bints mortgage just so she feed her f***ing horse!
She'll flog them to Tesco as soon as they're ready for knacker!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looks excellant . I do wonder why the indoor pitch isn't full size though ? With the Shit weather we get will surely be used alot . Spending 20 million seems strange one . Maybe that's just how its done though .

Great for west Sussex as well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here