Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ulloa Hungry For More

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
New Albion striker is looking to regularly find the net following his debut goal...
Debutant Leonardo Ulloa is eager to add more goals after finding the back of the net on his first appearance for Albion.The Argentinean headed home on the 62nd minute to pull Albion level against the Gunners and savoured the day despite the 3-2 loss.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I was really looking forward to my first taste of the stadium and so really enjoyed playing at the Amex.
"It was a really great game against a Premier League side but the bad thing was the result, but I was pleased with my own performance.
“It has been hard because I have been with the team but I wasn’t able to play, so now I want to return all the kindness that I have been shown with more goals.
“Before I came I knew the style of the team was attacking with good passing. The team are good going forward and the goal today was well worked, and I am looking forward to scoring more but most importantly is the team winning more games in the Championship.
“All the players are helping me understand the club and the city, and the only thing I want now is to adapt as quickly as I can to everything.”
Meanwhile, Albion’s latest signing applauded the Seagulls supporters after their record turnout at the Amex.
“To face a Premier League team is very special and I want to say thanks to the fans because they are here every weekend, and today they were approaching 30,000 and created a brilliant atmosphere.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here