Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers looking for another club.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Joe Hart is in poorish form,and I'd bet that FDM wouldn't let too many in there.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He had one of the best games of his career last season in the Barnet v Crawley match at Underhill. FDM would probably say the same as he pulled off five incredible saves in the last ten minutes.

Somewhere like Aldershot or AFC Wimbledon might be possible. Best of luck for the future, Michel. You'll always be a legend.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
He had one of the best games of his career last season in the Barnet v Crawley match at Underhill. FDM would probably say the same as he pulled off five incredible saves in the last ten minutes.

Somewhere like Aldershot or AFC Wimbledon might be possible. Best of luck for the future, Michel. You'll always be a legend.

Not bad. Not to far either.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Can't believe it's taken eight posts for someone to big him up. As you say, an absolute legend.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
From what I understood he is also doing some stuff with AITC so he'd need to stay pretty local I'd have thought....

:thumbsup:legend:bowdown:

Attachments

• DSC00038.JPG
    DSC00038.JPG
    871.6 KB · Views: 61
  • KUIPERS SCAN0001.jpg
    KUIPERS SCAN0001.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 47

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A £5k a week deal at Whitehawk ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Joined Barnet until the end of the season. Must know Edgar Davids, a fellow Dutchman.

I can't see him replacing Graham Stack in goal unless he gets injured so he's going to be the substitute goalkeeper - certainly not bad as back-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here