Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal point of view

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Hiya lads thanks for letting me post on the site. I just wanted to put an Arsenal prospective across . Most proper Arsenal fans will not be confident about beating Brighton on Saturday . We can be beaten has already been proved on a few occasions this season . We are a shadow of former teams that have graced Highbury. We don't have the right players in the team and half of them look like they are there for the money only. I for one will not take anything for granted as I know your team will give its all and you play decent football.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hiya lads thanks for letting me post on the site. I just wanted to put an Arsenal prospective across . Most proper Arsenal fans will not be confident about beating Brighton on Saturday . We can be beaten has already been proved on a few occasions this season . We are a shadow of former teams that have graced Highbury. We don't have the right players in the team and half of them look like they are there for the money only. I for one will not take anything for granted as I know your team will give its all and you play decent football.

If you score first you will not lose the game, also we ship fair few late goals. Will be interesting to see us against a decent prem team. Enjoy your day

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Agree need the 3 points tonight to enjoy the cup game

A point would not be a disaster tonight at all. But I know what you mean, 3 ponts tonight and I could really look forward to Saturdays game with a bit more freedom as it were.

And your point was????

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Looking forward to Saturday very much,all of my inlaws are mad gooners and season ticket holders. I think its gonna be closer than a lot of people think due to the nature of our football, i still fancy an Arsenal win, but I just hope we put in a decent performance on the day.

You will love the Amex as well!!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Hmmm, from my point of view, whilst I now class Arsenal a pretty average team compared to what they were (sorry 'bout that), I think because we both try to play passing football, that you will easily beat us at your own game. I don't think either teams like playing people who close them down quickly, but neither of us play like that. The most we can hope for on Sat is a draw then lose back at your place. I'll take a win if it comes though :)

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
My neighbours a Gooner, and he shared his concerns with me this morning about beating us

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Think it will be like a chess match both teams like to pass the ball around but neither team are that direct. 1- 0 either way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Saturday will be tough. Our defense is slow, so we'll have to stay deep, so I expect Arsenal to hold the ball on the half way line and have plenty of chances.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Saturday will be tough. Our defense is slow, so we'll have to stay deep, so I expect Arsenal to hold the ball on the half pay line and have plenty of chances.

Spot on Trig. We will be playing on the break with CMS and Buckley I would think. Vicente to start.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea

Hi mate, whilst most of us agree that our game tonight at Blackburn is far more important, I for one cannot wait for Saturday and I think it will give us a real good test as to see if we can hold our own against one of the top 6 clubs in the country and will give us a good indication as to if we are ready for the premier league or not IMO! We gave Liverpool a scare last season in the carling cup and if we play like that against you, it will be a difficult game for you! I hope you enjoy your day at the Amex and I hope we give you a real run for your money! Would be nice if you put your strongest 11 out as well, would love to see Walcott, Wilshere and Podolski grace the mighty Amex pitch!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here