Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If, on the offchance, you are one of the six nasty, cowardly, pathetic pieces of shit who ran out of a house and set upon my lad and his two mates by Vale Park in Portslade last night, knocking him unconcious and leaving him with a shiner, a cut lip and a bump on the back of his head when he hit the deck, and breaking his mates nose in a totally meaningless and unprovoked attack, then I sincerely hope you live an uttely miserable, impoverished, pointless life, and ideally end up dying of AIDS.

That is all.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
If, on the offchance, you are one of the six nasty, cowardly, pathetic pieces of shit who ran out of a house and set upon my lad and his two mates by Vale Park in Portslade last night, knocking him unconcious and leaving him with a shiner, a cut lip and a bump on the back of his head when he hit the deck, and breaking his mates nose in a totally meaningless and unprovoked attack, then I sincerely hope you live an uttely miserable, impoverished, pointless life, and ideally end up dying of AIDS.

That is all.

Really,really sorry to hear that Easy.......nothing more painful for a parent than seeing his children suffer. I feel for you.

Nothing can remove your sons pain and no doubt shock at this random and pointless thuggery, but your overwhelming love and passion for your son stands out like a shining beacon. He...and you....are suffering now, but he is very fortunate to have a dad like you.

I so admire people with passion. They are truly alive.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Does your son remember which house they came out of? If he does, then:-
1. Get the police round there.
Or
2. Send some nutcases round to teach them a lesson.
And/or
3. Jamie them in that we get everything we can think of delivered to that address indefinitely.

I know number 3 will not hurt them physically but may make you feel slightly better.

I personally think that the attack was cowardly and if you got any of the scum that done it, on their own that they would runaway.
People that carry out these attacks should be shot. End of.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Which house did they run out of?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
AIDS comment pathetic and very out of order. Are we living in 1985?

If you cant say anything sympathetic then say nothing. My son has had similar, and had to have his meals liquidized for weeks after having his teeth knocked down his throat in totally unprovoked attack. Hope he gets over this 'East 10'

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

That is all.

What annoys me is that I can't say that I'm surprised, there's a lot of unprovoked attacks by youth at silly o'clock.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I know how you feel, last year I had the same done to me and years ago I had to go and scrape my eldest of the footpath where he got beaten to a pulp by 4 guys who were alot older and bigger than him, in the latter case I found 2 of them and gave them a kicking they will remember to this day and many more!!! (well worth thinking about :wink: )

Hope your lads ok though, how old is he Easy?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers for the comments. He's on the coach to Birmingham now (against my better judgement, but he was so desperate to go). We were at the Royal Sussex till about 2.15am while they checked him over (and the staff there were absolutely fantastic, an absolute credit to their profession). Thankfully he's ok, although he can't remember a thing about the attack. All he remembers is arriving home about 20 minutes later. One of his mates was punched in the face and had his nose broken while he tried to help my (unconcious) lad up, but he did get a good look at these scrotes and the house they came out of, and gave a concise and detailed statement to the police, so hopefully they will catch up with these vile scrotes.

Comes to something when you can't even walk home of an evening minding your own business without being beaten up. I'm still steaming.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know how you feel, last year I had the same done to me and years ago I had to go and scrape my eldest of the footpath where he got beaten to a pulp by 4 guys who were alot older and bigger than him, in the latter case I found 2 of them and gave them a kicking they will remember to this day and many more!!! (well worth thinking about :wink: )

Hope your lads ok though, how old is he Easy?

He and his friends are 17. The scrotes apparently looked like they were in their early 20's.

They'd not been drinking, they were just on their way home after going to the cashpoint to get some money out for todays trip to Birmingham. The one slight silver lining is that (quite surprisingly) they weren't robbed. Sounds like these wankers just fancied dishing out a beating, and my son and his mates happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
f***ing wankers. Hope the Albion give your son something to cheer today Easy 10.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here