Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray in talks with Norwich City......

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Discussions ongoing.....

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sorry this is bollocks!

they have grant holt, why would they want a poor mans version of grant holt as well?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry this is bollocks!

they have grant holt, why would they want a poor mans version of grant holt as well?

They can pay him a lot less than Grant Holt ?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Yes of course it's bollocks I only told you all we were tracking Leonardo Ulloa over a year ago......

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hope it's not true. I wanted him to walk out in front of a 30k+ Amex crowd in March, crap his knickers and see what he could have won rather than plying his trade in a rusting cow shed of a ground surrounded by slum housing in front of 12k Palace fans under slate grey SE20 skies.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Hope it's not true. I wanted him to walk out in front of a 30k+ Amex crowd in March, crap his knickers and see what he could have won rather than plying his trade in a rusting cow shed of a ground surrounded by slum housing in front of 12k Palace fans under slate grey SE20 skies.

I think that sort of happened last season and look what happened!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Murray leaving would be a massive loss to Palace, far greater than if Zaha left. Maybe they will replace Murray with Dobbie.

I still love Glenn and hope he gets a chance in the Premier League

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If he goes then good luck to him, cant see him passing up a certain chance to play in the PL at his age - would be a good move for him.

Something about Norwich wanting players to do with Brighton.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yeah just saw Reading and Stoke interested too !
He goes Zahahaha goes hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Would I laugh if FFS Murray went to Norwich and Zhahaha went to ManUre? Hell yeah!!

Just need Reading or SCC to sign Bolasie and it would be perfect!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yes of course it's bollocks I only told you all we were tracking Leonardo Ulloa over a year ago......

No you never, you said its a player we should look at, or are you changing your story from spotting a player who we signed, to you knowing that we was tracking him and you claiming you had spotted him and didnt state that you knew we were tracking him. (confusing!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here