Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th Round Cup game is selling fast

It looks like the club put every available one on sale, and all but 4 blocks now only have limited availability.

When the 10 pointers click in in 45 mins, I suspect a lot more will go quickly. If Arsenal win Wednesday, I don't think there will be any available come Thursday evening.

I am hoping Arsenal accept a 3200 allocation (11.5%) which will mean the south stand season ticket holders will not have to be moved and we will have a few hundred more £28 seats to flog in the south stand.

If Swansea get through, I can't see them wanting to bring more than 2000 what with the distance involved and the fact they have plenty of other expensive cup action on the cards, so if Swansea prevail, there should also be another 1000+ in the ESL.

And, as mentioned on ATC - there is a chance the North corners might be ready. I guess the NE corner alone with fit in another 1000 ish?

How are the couple of 100 extra West middle (to be 1901) seats going to be sold?

Thanks for reading my current thinkings.....

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cheers for the info.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Could Read your thinkings all day Kingcole :) anyone that doesn't enjoy a good attendance isn't cool in my book. Had to go down and get some tickets this morning for some friends on 50points and was surprised no queues at the Amex at all at 9.30am and managed to sort tickets out next to my season ticket in west upper.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
It looks like the club put every available one on sale, and all but 4 blocks now only have limited availability.

When the 10 pointers click in in 45 mins, I suspect a lot more will go quickly. If Arsenal win Wednesday, I don't think there will be any available come Thursday evening.

I am hoping Arsenal accept a 3200 allocation (11.5%) which will mean the south stand season ticket holders will not have to be moved and we will have a few hundred more £28 seats to flog in the south stand.

If Swansea get through, I can't see them wanting to bring more than 2000 what with the distance involved and the fact they have plenty of other expensive cup action on the cards, so if Swansea prevail, there should also be another 1000+ in the ESL.

And, as mentioned on ATC - there is a chance the North corners might be ready. I guess the NE corner alone with fit in another 1000 ish?

How are the couple of 100 extra West middle (to be 1901) seats going to be sold?

i heard from someone on Saturday that arsenal want 4,000 tickets and swansea only want 2,000 tickets

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

i might be wrong, but looking at the north east corner, there is no chance of them being ready, unless they are working 24 7 and have 100 blokes on site!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
i might be wrong, but looking at the north east corner, there is no chance of them being ready, unless they are working 24 7 and have 100 blokes on site!!

The north east corner is pretty much ready. isn't it - apart from the actual seats? The NW corner is further from completion tho.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The north east corner is pretty much ready. isn't it - apart from the actual seats? The NW corner is further from completion tho.

theres ready and theres READY, not a chance they will install all those seats, and pass a safety certificate in less than 2 weeks, unless as I say they are going to go into massive labour and over time.

If Arsenal do insist on 15%, then that's basically the whole of the south stand written off, so any additional home seats would be wholly dependant on the NE corner being ready.

I appreciate the NW corner has some work needed, but it really does just look like seats being bolted in and it's ready in the NE.

But I can't even stick two lego bricks together so I am prob talking BS

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
theres ready and theres READY, not a chance they will install all those seats, and pass a safety certificate in less than 2 weeks, unless as I say they are going to go into massive labour and over time.

I should think one bloke could do it in a day unless theres a lot more behind the scenes stuff.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I wish someone would fix the pricing issue on the site. Kids are being charged as adults. :-(

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

According to Ask the Club, they are looking at the possibility of these seats being ready. 1901 in the south will be open for the first time. Do they need a safety cert for an extra block of seats?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I should think one bloke could do it in a day unless theres a lot more behind the scenes stuff.

i had a look and it looked quite far from being finished, down to hand rails on the stairs etc, some supports for the seats were in, but not a great deal, maybe Im worng, hope it is ready will be awesome when it is full!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
According to Ask the Club, they are looking at the possibility of these seats being ready. 1901 in the south will be open for the first time. Do they need a safety cert for an extra block of seats?

maybe they will then, will be great if it is..................

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yep.

Assume there's SUPPOSED to be discount for U10 in WSU?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

They have been working on Sundays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here