Albion's £8m pa loss [Wake up call tomorrow for the minority of moaners.]

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
According to Naylor.. image.jpg

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Assuming that is referring to the Ulloa signing being imminent, isn't a new striker exactly what many of the 'moaners' have been saying we need for ages? If anything, the club spending out on one sort of justifies their moans because clearly Poyet et al agreed...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
or you could read it as andy's attempt to get people to read the Argus, which I haven't read for 3 years!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Assuming that is referring to the Ulloa signing being imminent, isn't a new striker exactly what many of the 'moaners' have been saying we need for ages? If anything, the club spending out on one sort of justifies their moans because clearly Poyet et al agreed...

No, I don't think his piece will be about Ulloa.

Expect something about club finances / FFP.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Time to get the "We all agree Andy Naylor 's a wanker" chant going again ?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No, I don't think his piece will be about Ulloa.

Expect something about club finances / FFP.

Ah, makes sense. The club has a four page special report in the programme on Saturday on the same subject.

Genuinely looking forward to reading it, although still not sure Naylor should be so apparantly dismissive of fans with genuine concerns over pricing. That said, they could of course not be the moaners he is on about.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Isn't the key word "minority"? Sometimes I get the feeling the "whingeing" fraternity are made out to be bigger than they actually are.

kjgood

I also think it will be about club finances. By chance I had a conversation with a business aquaintence who randomly told me his company was doing work in the new hospitality suites and training ground and that work had been held up because of 'Financial issues'

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Wake up call tomorrow for the minority of moaners..

or you could read it as andy's attempt to get people to read the Argus, which I haven't read for 3 years!

This.

Essentially he's trying to keep himself in a job.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
NSC has and always will be a small part of the albion customer base.

The majority of punters turn up, buy a few bits or a programme maybe a drink and a pie, watch the game then go home or have a pint or two afterwards.

And thats it. Amazing isnt it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here