Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City 5th March

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Who's planning on going down to Bristol for this one? Was a good laugh last year with the goal right in front of us, can create a great atmosphere under than tin roof! Trains seem to be fairly cheap too. Was surprised at how little they brought to us this year, how many do you reckon we'll take?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Can't take the day off work, would be ridiculously pushing it to get there for kick off (although I spose remotely possible).

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Last year was great. if I remember rightly it was the day I decided that Harley was utter cack and Barnes would make a fairly decent Championship player ... no chance on a Tuesday night though :annoyed:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I may drive down for this one... I've never been to Brizzle City's ground. BADFAN!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Almost a home game for me, I'll be there.......Atyeo breakfast in the Red and White Cafe pre-match.

Very tempted, but as with others the train is the stumbling block here. However with a couple of friends at University in Brizzle and my Aunt & Uncle living in Bath there is certainly an overnight contingency plan if I do decide to go!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Rare west country away game so deffo going up for this. May make sense for all the other Albion fans in and around Plymouth, if they intend to go, to arrange to go up together somehow. If any of you are tuned in tonight, let me know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here