Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton BLOG roll

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
As someone who blogs about the Albion I am always interested to read what other supporters are writing on their blogs, websites etc about the club.

Have read some good pieces over the last couple of days, including this one which I saw on Twitter: CLICK HERE about the current ticket price debate.

Mendoza does a decent one for Sky Sports, TSLR and WeAreBrighton post regular pieces and I always enjoy reading The Hovian, which can be found by clicking HERE

I know there is someone on Twitter who writes one on The Albion for Shoot! magazine's website and a load of other people.

Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where people could post links to any decent Albion blogs/articles etc they find.

For example, earlier in the week I found this write-up of The Amex by an American who writes about architecture CLICK HERE

I dare say HB&B could post his press conference musings on here as well when he is allowed back...

As someone who blogs about the Albion I am always interested to read what other supporters are writing on their blogs, websites etc about the club.

Have read some good pieces over the last couple of days, including this one which I saw on Twitter: CLICK HERE about the current ticket price debate.

Mendoza does a decent one for Sky Sports, TSLR and WeAreBrighton post regular pieces and I always enjoy reading The Hovian, which can be found by clicking HERE

I know there is someone on Twitter who writes one on The Albion for Shoot! magazine's website and a load of other people.

Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where people could post links to any decent Albion blogs/articles etc they find.

For example, earlier in the week I found this write-up of The Amex by an American who writes about architecture CLICK HERE

I dare say HB&B could post his press conference musings on here as well when he is allowed back...

That would be me :wave: Usually have it up on a Friday afternoon so will post the link on here when it's up

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just read the stadium one.
He seemed to really enjoy the ground, but decided to focus on the negatives, which is a shame.
I'd love to know how quickly the Nets clear their stadium.

Was it tense in the train queue?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The stadium blog was a good read.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I've just read the stadium one.
He seemed to really enjoy the ground, but decided to focus on the negatives, which is a shame.
I'd love to know how quickly the Nets clear their stadium.

Was it tense in the train queue?

I was lucky enough to see The Nets at home to the Knicks last month. Amazing arena and it cleared very quickly afterwards, mainly I think because of excellent subway links. I stayed until the end of the match but was on train within about ten minutes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was lucky enough to see The Nets at home to the Knicks last month. Amazing arena and it cleared very quickly afterwards, mainly I think because of excellent subway links. I stayed until the end of the match but was on train within about ten minutes.
Fair dos.
Whilst reading the blog I was feeling more and more protective over the stadium.

Most of his points are reasonable, or not part of the clubs remit, but that still didn't stop me thinking 'how very dare you'!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
*Says in small voice* :wave:

I write one as well, linked in my sig below (as well as being the Brighton writer for the Fanzone section of BT's footy site, Life's a Pitch). Like many of the others from NSCers (and there are some crackers) it's almost entirely Albion, with some other ruminations on the state of the game when something winds me up. Usually Alex Ferguson.

(Sorry to bounce this).

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Have to say, Mendoza's blog makes my toes curl with embarrassment. If he focused more on the team, and less on being a media whore, it would be a marginally better read.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
If any of you guys wish to share your blogs and add me to your mailing list I'll then share them with our members across Australia & New Zealand, message me & I'll give you the address.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here