Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£1500 donation to Cancer Research UK via Albion 'dryathletes'

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
North Stand Chat has made a donation of £1250 to Cancer Research UK via some Albion 'dryathletes' including [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION], [MENTION=148]Safeway[/MENTION], [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION], [MENTION=12489]janee[/MENTION], [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION], [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] and ben andrews' girlfriend.

It shouldn't need saying what a complete and utter ******* cancer is - there won't be many of us who are not touched by it, either directly ourselves or through those we know and love. NSCers [MENTION=17723]Cornish seagull![/MENTION] and [MENTION=7004]Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo![/MENTION] have shared their own personal battles with the community and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] has only very recently lost parents to this cruel illness.

If you are able to also lend a few pennies to the team, I'm sure they'll appreciate it. As a team they are currently in the top ten of all such teams in the UK. It would be great if they could get near to the top of the table by the end of January.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
North Stand Chat has made a donation of £1250 to Cancer Research UK via some Albion 'dryathletes' including [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION], [MENTION=148]Safeway[/MENTION], [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION], [MENTION=12489]janee[/MENTION], [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION], [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] and ben andrews' girlfriend.

It shouldn't need saying what a complete and utter bastard cancer is - there won't be many of us who are not touched by it, either directly ourselves or through those we know and love. NSCers [MENTION=17723]Cornish seagull![/MENTION] and [MENTION=7004]Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo![/MENTION] have shared their own personal battles with the community and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] has only very recently lost parents to this cruel illness.

If you are able to also lend a few pennies to the team, I'm sure they'll appreciate it. As a team they are currently in the top ten of all such teams in the UK. It would be great if they could get near to the top of the table by the end of January.
i will donate , just doing so now.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

It shouldn't need saying what a complete and utter bastard cancer is - there won't be many of us who are not touched by it, either directly ourselves or through those we know and love. NSCers [MENTION=17723]Cornish seagull![/MENTION] and [MENTION=7004]Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo![/MENTION] have shared their own personal battles with the community and [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] has only very recently lost parents to this cruel illness.

sorry bozza , being a bit of an idiot and cant find it, can you send me link ?

Lush

Mods' Pet
The team page is here: - Dryathlon

Pick your favourite dry athlete and type their name in the box to donate.

(BTW ignore that rubbish about a Golden Pass, no-one on the team is doing that - it's cheating as far as we're concerned)

A massive thank you to Bozza and everyone.

I've been working with Cancer Research UK recently and the research scientists know 100% that they CAN beat cancer, particularly with the latest genetic research. They will be able to diagnose it faster and more easily, prevent it spreading and even stop it starting in the first place.

Every donation brings that day closer. Thanks to everyone for your support.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
edit: a further £250 donation has been made by NSC, bringing the total to £1,500, to get the team above the £5,000 barrier.

Well done to all involved and enjoy getting back on the sauce.

Lush

Mods' Pet
edit: a further £250 donation has been made by NSC, bringing the total to £1,500, to get the team above the £5,000 barrier.

Well done to all involved and enjoy getting back on the sauce.

Many thanks again. Some of us have got right back on it. Some of us are finding that we don't want to hit it quite so hard now. All of us are very grateful for NSC's support.

Let's hope we soon see the back of this disease.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Well done NSC.
And well done to all you super people that done something that I couldn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here