Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Removals company Brighton based

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I've moved twice in the past 4 years and used a business based in Creepy ... no frills but decent blokes, reliable and friendly and a bloody good price

Smooth removals .. 01293 749006 ask for Wayne and tell him Tony Cooper recommended

http://www.smooth-removals.net/

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can anyone recommend a removals company to move my mother to Swindon?

So many on google !,

Thanks

I would definitely NOT recommend Bishops Move. Had all sorts of problems when the shipped our stuff out here.

A TV (plus remote control), a couple of other electical items and an Albion shirt went missing. Had a real fight to get compensation.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've used GB Liners in the past and was very happy with them. I paid the extra to have them do the packing and it was worth every penny - they were like a plague of locusts !

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
Home 2 Home in Newhaven - absolutely excellent - ask for Tony and I'd be surprised if not really impressed with service and price. Good luck.

QUOTE=CheeseRolls;5420021]I would start with some quotes from here and then focus in on personal recommendations and price.

Compare House Removal Companies | Moving Costs from House Removal Firms | reallymoving.com

I ended up with these guys for my last move and was not disappointed on price or service.

Beemoved Removals - Sussex and Kent based home, business and office removals, collections, storage and packing in Brighton, Crawley, Worthing and Tunbridge Wells[/QUOTE]

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A quick bounce as moving house fairly soon, but less than half a mile away within in Brighton, so would perfer to use a very local company I think. Any further recommendations or avoid at all costs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here