Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're never too old to play football!

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
My mate's Over 35s five-a-side league in Portslade has a couple of places remaining in their Monday night league.

It's a great standard, although the legs don't work quite as well as they used to!

I have a team in and we're loving it.

If you can get five players over 35 together get involved.

The league expands to Bexhill and Hastings in the next few months.

Brighton (Over 35s) | Firmballs | THE 5-a-side football league for profesionals London

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yup, just had a text from my mate and I'm playing tonight at the grand old age of 55! At New Year's Eve we decided to get the old PitchInvasion 'Preston Park Legends' team back together again. Well it sounded like a good idea at the time. So hernias and back back notwithstanding if you want to see me look out for quite a skilful, nippy older, grey-haired player .... and I'll be the fat, slow, ancient bald donkey playing next to him!

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Yup, just had a text from my mate and I'm playing tonight at the grand old age of 55! At New Year's Eve we decided to get the old PitchInvasion 'Preston Park Legends' team back together again. Well it sounded like a good idea at the time. So hernias and back back notwithstanding if you want to see me look out for quite a skilful, nippy older, grey-haired player .... and I'll be the fat, slow, ancient bald donkey playing next to him!

Good work Brovion.

Come and join us in Firmballs!

Brighton (Over 35s) | Firmballs | THE 5-a-side football league for profesionals London

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
f*** that, im 34 years old and returned after 4 years out of County Footy for a vets match and ruptured my cruciates and cartelidge..........Never to play again..

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Gentlemen,

The Over 35s' five-a-side league kicks off again in Portslade on Monday night.

The inaugural season was a great success and there is space for two more teams.

If you can rustle together five players over 35, or want to join the all-star team, have a butcher's here and sign up.

You're never too old!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here