Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Borgen............

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Second series starts tomorrow with the usual 2 episodes on the same night..i quite enjoy this Scandinavian stuff that crops up on a saturday night

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Borgen was the one BBC4-aired Nordic Noir boxset I missed the first time around.

I got given a Blu-ray set of all 3 series as a present a while back, which I finished off last night.

It’s brilliant with a tear jerker of a final few episodes, 10/10, amazing.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Good tidings, the terrific Borgen will be back on the box in 2022 with the beautiful and stunning Sidse in the ranks.

Fantastiske nyheder.

download.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
DR has now set a date for the premiere of the new series of Borgen. It will be from 13 February 2022 that the series will be shown on DR1. The season has been created in collaboration with Netflix.

Almost 10 years have passed - also in the fictional Borgen universe. When we meet Birgitte Nyborg again, she is recently appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs after a long period in opposition and here she is challenged by a number of events that grow in importance and which end up threatening both her position in the government, but also Denmark's relationship with its close ones. allies. The case also quickly turns out to have serious domestic political and not least climate policy consequences.

A drilling company suddenly finds oil in Greenland. An event that will be the beginning of what during the eight episodes of the series develops into an international battle for the Arctic.

Should be great.

borgen01-hr-lst109255.jpg

:love::love:

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
DR has now set a date for the premiere of the new series of Borgen. It will be from 13 February 2022 that the series will be shown on DR1. The season has been created in collaboration with Netflix.

Almost 10 years have passed - also in the fictional Borgen universe. When we meet Birgitte Nyborg again, she is recently appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs after a long period in opposition and here she is challenged by a number of events that grow in importance and which end up threatening both her position in the government, but also Denmark's relationship with its close ones. allies. The case also quickly turns out to have serious domestic political and not least climate policy consequences.

A drilling company suddenly finds oil in Greenland. An event that will be the beginning of what during the eight episodes of the series develops into an international battle for the Arctic.

Should be great.

View attachment 143133

I’ve fairly recently become a Nordic ‘junkie’ and since lockdown have watched all series of The Bridge, The Killing, The Legacy, Midnight Sun, Occupied, Those Who Kill, Valhalla Murders, the Man in Room 301, Millennium…..

Still need to catch up on the Hunt for a Killer. I am also staring at box sets of Borgen, Trapped, Follow the Money and Lilyhammer for when I get time to watch them! Watching the Ashes isn’t helping with that at the moment!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve fairly recently become a Nordic ‘junkie’ and since lockdown have watched all series of The Bridge, The Killing, The Legacy, Midnight Sun, Occupied, Those Who Kill, Valhalla Murders, the Man in Room 301, Millennium…..

Still need to catch up on the Hunt for a Killer. I am also staring at box sets of Borgen, Trapped, Follow the Money and Lilyhammer for when I get time to watch them! Watching the Ashes isn’t helping with that at the moment!

Also:
Wallender (all the different film and TV versions), Beck.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Should be great.

View attachment 143133

Oh no, not more Sidse Babett Knudsen.

Will force myself to watch.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I’ve been watching the first 2 series of Follow the Money, which has also been very good. Just about coming the the end of series 2 and looked to buy a box set for series 3 but the only one available, it seems, is in German and no English subtitles either. If anyone out there has information to the contrary, please let me know!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here