Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ferret's Tips: Albion v Newcastle United

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Ferret has revealed his suggestions ahead of Albion's FA Cup game against Newcastle...
After a great result to finish the year, Albion are buoyant as they enter 2013 looking for a repeat of their FA Cup upset of last term.
BetButler have scoured the market and have come up with offerings of 2.75 on each of Brighton and Newcastle.... that's right, they cannot separate the sides!
If the bookmakers are saying that this game is a toss-of-the-coin job then that is one tremendous compliment being paid to Gus Poyet's men this weekend.
So what do I think? Well, to be honest, I think we would all be chuffed to see a Seagulls success, while at the same time not too disheartened were we to exit the cup at this stage to opponents of this stature.
That alone probably reveals where the value lies, but actually I'm going to plump for the alternate option, namely that of a draw, as I really fancy a trip to the North-East to see Brighton play in front of a 50,000 crowd! The draw is priced at 3.60 and for me is the true value bet.
With that in mind you also need to seriously consider backing the 1-1 draw at 7.60 as a longer priced alternative (I would not recommend putting all of your eggs in one basket and backing both).
For those who have got to have some blue-and-white in their betting basket, can I suggest a 1-0 home victory at 10.50, while you could also take a punt on Will Hoskins to be first goalscorer at 13.50.
If Hoskins starts then this is a huge price for a striker, while if he is benched then - as long as he comes on after the first goal is scored - you will get your money back. For a punt that is guaranteed to see some action, also throw in David Lopez to net first at 15.50 (and hope for an early penalty!).

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here