Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tin foil

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Remember to stock up for tomorrow, particularly those of you in the camera-friendly lower tiers.

Cambridge-City-v-Milton-K-011.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought before the pic loaded you meant bring some tin foil to up light yourself to look good for the cameras.

I need to take a long hard look at myself.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
It would be great if dozens of us created cardboard and tinfoil effigies of things other than the FA Cup, just to confuse TV viewers.

The more elaborate and improbable the better.

A coach and horses. An ostrich. A gingerbread man with a pistol in each hand. The planet Saturn. A giant syringe.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It would be great if dozens of us created cardboard and tinfoil effigies of things other than the FA Cup, just to confuse TV viewers.

The more elaborate and improbable the better.

A coach and horses. An ostrich. A gingerbread man with a pistol in each hand. The planet Saturn. A giant syringe.
If I hadn't have checked the name I would have guessed this to be a [MENTION=282]Meade's Ball[/MENTION] contribution. Totally random but fun fun all the same

If I hadn't have checked the name I would have guessed this to be a @Meade's Ball contribution. Totally random but fun fun all the same

Like it - I fancy a tin foil duck billed platypus personally, or how about a tin foil rendition of each of the "World's hardest animals" candidates?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
image.jpg

Think [MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION] needs to upscale a bit :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
image.jpg

Great effort :)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I thought before the pic loaded you meant bring some tin foil to up light yourself to look good for the cameras.

I need to take a long hard look at myself.

Make sure the lighting is good first.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My girlfriend makes great effigies. Of almost everything she cooks. Yesterday when she asked me what I wanted for dinner I said "Why don't you just cut out the middle man and chuck it in the bin?" It's no wonder she's so thin and pale.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
My girlfriend makes great effigies. Of almost everything she cooks. Yesterday when she asked me what I wanted for dinner I said "Why don't you just cut out the middle man and chuck it in the bin?" It's no wonder she's so thin and pale.

:lolol: now that made me laugh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here