Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Buckley Signs New Deal

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Will Buckley has committed his long-term future to the club...
Winger Will Buckley has signed a new contract with the club, running until the summer of 2017, committing his long-term future to the Albion.
Boss Gus Poyet told seagulls.co.uk, "We are absolutely delighted to have agreed this new deal with Will. He has been our match winner many times, and has been one of our key players since he arrived.
"He has earned this new deal with his performances on the pitch. I am pleased he is settled and so happy here. It is great for us that he has committed his long-term future to the club."
Buckley has made 53 appearances for the seagulls and scored 13 goals since his move in the summer of 2011 - and Poyet hopes he will be fit for Saturday's FA Cup tie with Newcastle United.
Buckley said, “I’m delighted. The club and Gus decided to offer me a new contract a few weeks’ ago and we got it sorted pretty quickly. I’m happy and that’s why I’ve signed another contract here.
“It didn’t take long for me to think about. As soon as they spoke to me about it I just wanted to get it sorted so my agent and I discussed it briefly and we completed it very quickly. I just can’t wait to get back out there on the pitch again now.”
Purchase tickets*online, by visiting the ticket office or by calling the ticketline on 0844 327 1901.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here