Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle ticket sales set for....oh

We can see there is a total of 815 tickets left (http://amextickets.azurewebsites.net/) for the Newcastle game

• only about 500 of these left are not individial tickets (I guess going to football on your own is less appealing).
  • more people will turn up for this one as they have paid specifically for the seat
  • we still have 3 days of selling to go

Therefore I think we are pretty certain to see more people at this fixture than any game so far this season. This is amazing, a real success for the club that shows how impressive our support now is, especially as people could have stayed at home and watched it on the telly for free.

I know a few (vocal minority) really whinged at the pricing. I'm afraid any they were wrong...Hats off tothe club for really knowing the level of support for the club and getting the stadium full to the brim!

:albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The guys a clown.

What the feck is Tony supposed to with all the cash made from ticket sales, to the fan base.

Barber Out never thinks anything through.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Plus we'll only be able to play the Dev squad as Barber Out will sell CMS Buckley and Bridcutt, while refusing to buy anyone else.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You forgot to mention that the 1901 areas will be virtually empty too.

Braber Out

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We will NEVER sell out. Rip off tickets, in January. EVERYONE will be at home watching it on TV.

Good to see the NSC know it alls proven wrong again.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It'll be quieter than a bookshop in there, same atmosphere as the England U19 match I'd imagine :facepalm:

Best you could come up with?

Dear oh dear.....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Are you sure this is right? I read on here that the club had cocked up big time on this and that only 20 people were going to turn up.

Indeed, I believe I was challenged with suggesting we'd exceed 25,000 ... oh my, looking forward to this game even more now, the atmosphere's gonna rock!

Dec 29, 2011
I estimated we'd make just shy of £900,000 through ticket sales for this one match (£32 average ticket price * 27,000), anyone know the TV money we get? Over £1m for one game is a good return.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I estimated we'd make just shy of £900,000 through ticket sales for this one match (£32 average ticket price * 27,000), anyone know the TV money we get? Over £1m for one game is a good return.

We only get 45% of the gate money.

D

Deleted member 22389

We are live on ITV to the whole country. We better not screw this one up. Let's not hope for a Liverpool / West Ham repeat.
Glad I got my ticket for this because it should be a great atmosphere. I remember the last Newcastle game, its up there with Doncaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here