Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taricco plots winning return to Ipswich [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Taricco plots winning return to Ipswich[/h]3:15pm Monday 31st December 2012 in Albion By Andy Naylor
Mauricio Taricco (left) is guaranteed a warm reception back at Ipswich
* Mauricio Taricco is putting his love affair with Ipswich on hold - for 90 minutes.

* Albion's under-stated assistant manager was a popular defender during his playing days at Portman Road.

* But his priority on his return to Suffolk tomorrow is three much-needed points for the Seagulls to spark their play-off challenge back into life.

* Taricco said: "The players know what we are going to come up against and they are ready.

* "I want them (Ipswich) to do well, to be a good team, of course not against us. I had a great time there, my best time as a player, even though I don't show it much.

* "I am not the type of person who likes to talk about it much or make an issue out of it but I always had a great relationship with the fans.

* "I am just not the type of person who claps all the time, I just feel it and that's it. Hopefully they know from the way I played. I gave everything when I was there.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here