Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczak isn't very good

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
But very highly rated. Not impressed at all. I said after his performance here for Watford last season he had fluffed the audition, but we signed him and now I think he is only a slight improvement on Brezovan amd Ankergren. Routine save first half which everyone raved about and then picked the ball out of his net three times from three shots in the second half, the first two he certainly should have done better with.

If Greer can be criticised, so can Kuszczak. Not very good.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
First one I think is harsh to lay the blame on him but the 2nd he could have definitely done better. Not as good as 4 or 5 keepers we've seen at the Amex imo, another player who seemed superb at the start of the season but is not looking so good.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I couldnt disagree more. Best keeper in the division for me.

That was an excellent save from Vydra and IMO he could do nothing about the goals. His handling was also excellent in some really difficult conditions for keepers. Unfortunately for him he had a terrible defence in front of him tonight.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What? He was left high and dry by an utter TURD back 4 today.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I couldnt disagree more. Best keeper in the division for me.

That was an excellent save from Vydra and IMO he could do nothing about the goals. His handling was also excellent in some really difficult conditions for keepers. Unfortunately for him he had a terrible defence in front of him tonight.
No chance. Kenny, Butland, Bogdan to name 3.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But very highly rated. Not impressed at all. I said after his performance here for Watford last season he had fluffed the audition, but we signed him and now I think he is only a slight improvement on Brezovan amd Ankergren. Routine save first half which everyone raved about and then picked the ball out of his net three times from three shots in the second half, the first two he certainly should have done better with.

Rubbish

Could have done better with the second? Utter nonsense. Pure fluke, and not saveable.

If he was at fault for any goal, it was the only one you have NOT blamed him for. He was very slow out to meet Vydra, once it was clear he was away from El Abd.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Kuszak is our best player by a country mile,we need to start scoring

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Congratulations you are the COCK of the season so far.

One of many cocks this year, I have lost count of the amount of times he has kept us in games this season with superb saves.

I take it you did not go to Huddersfield to watch flapping Pete ?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Very harsh to be fair. Possibly could have done better on the 1st but absolutely no chance on the other two. That save first half was absolutely fantastic believe me as a decent keeper that was a fantastic save because if nothing else the striker could hit that either way and youve got to move quick. He is much better than anks and brez and i dont know how in hell you could critisise him at all except for perhaps his distribution at times. Kuszczak is without doubt the best goalkeeper to play for the albion (at least in my lifetime for sure).

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Poor with his feet, doesn't command his area and doesn't seem to fill tue defence with confidence.

Highly thought of, not performing too well. Very good shot stopper at times, but you'd hope he had something to his game considering his pedigree. Very disappointing run of form from him.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not sure how he can be blamed for the second when it took such a massive deflection. In fact, I find it hard to think of mistakes he's made this season that have resulted in goals for the opposition.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Come on Ninja,you are better than that post.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

I think your last sentence says it all. Greer shouldn't be criticised for his performances so far and nor should Kuszczak.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Keeper makes mistake with by letting a goal in - shock of the season !!!

Almunia made a cock up by losing the ball which led to the penalty - so no keeper is safe from mistakes.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This is the most ridiculous post I have read for a very long time. What the f*** is he supposed to do about massive deflections or when the defence roll out a red carpet for the oppositions in form striker. :ffs:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Best keeper we have had for a long time. I remember you telling everyone to keep the faith with Graeme Smith after he conceded about 15 goals in 6 games not so long ago Ninja Elephant.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

No offense but after following NSC for 14 years this is the most ridiculous comment I have ever heard. Kuszczak is not only the best goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had he is the best goalkeeper in the Championship and one of the best Goalkeepers in Europe. I actually feel sorry for him being spun a line by Poyet of glories to come as he came here expecting to go up this season, next at worse and finds himself playing in a team completely devoid of ideas with a joke strikeforce and going nowhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here