Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton will win the championship 2013

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Reading went on a storming run starting from this time last year and won the league
Vicente returning to the fold a new striker in January Lopez starting to look the real deal Orlandi coming back From injury as well ,what with Buckley Bridge Bruno Bridcutt and a now in form Lua lua
There's no reason we can't go on a ten game win run starting from today buckle up my friends the gus bus is no more The Gus Juggernaut is heading up the highway to the premier league :albion2:
:ascarf::albion::vuvu::cheery::banana::drink::rave::bounce::rock:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The feel good factor should start now if we all have positive energy like yuri geller says we can win (wasn't he a reading fan as well )
25000 in the amex with positive energy will filter through onto the pitch
Negativity energy would only destroy our chances of promotion

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Reading went on a storming run starting from this time last year and won the league
Vicente returning to the fold a new striker in January Lopez starting to look the real deal Orlandi coming back From injury as well ,what with Buckley Bridge Bruno Bridcutt and a now in form Lua lua
There's no reason we can't go on a ten game win run starting from today buckle up my friends the gus bus is no more The Gus Juggernaut is heading up the highway to the premier league :albion2:

Simple, we're not good enough.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Reading were 5th at this point last year after a very successfull ist half to the season ,this rumour of them coming from nowhere after christmas is utter bollox

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Good luck with the FIFA game your playing.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Too negative come on mate we all have to start believing the more positive energy we can produce the more chance we have of winning

I prefer to be more realistic. Raise your expectations too high and you'll only be dissapointed. We are a better squad than last year, but there are serveral better squads than ours. I don't see promotion this year, unless we scrape in the last play-off spot and have 3 good games.

This obviously could change if we strengthen in Jan, and I'd be happy to be wrong.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The keys to the Premiership are in Tony Blooms and the boards pockets. It depends if they are prepared to take the gamble and give Gus the funds. Of course nothing is guaranteed but top strikers cost lots of cash as we all know, but if said striker delivers the goods then the gamble will be more than repaid.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here