Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will buckley

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from the mirror paper

Pass the Buckley! Saints boss Adkins swooping for Seagulls winger Will buckley

23 Dec 2012 22:09
Southampton ready to offer £2million for the Brighton flank ferret – and Seagulls' boss Gus Poyet says "everyone has a price"

Buy, buy: Manager of Southampton Nigel Adkins
Tom Dulat
Southampton boss Nigel Adkins is lining up a January raid on south coast rivals Brighton for winger Will Buckley.

Adkins will offer £2million for former Watford star Buckley, 24, when the transfer window reopens.

Seagulls manager Gus Poyet, who is also fending off Premier League interest in Craig Mackail-Smith and Liam Bridcutt, says it would take a 'crazy' offer to persuade him to sell.

Poyet said: "There are players who are not for sale but everybody has a price and people sometimes pay crazy money."

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£2 million?

Can I speak for everyone on NSC when I say, f*** RIGHT OFF Adkins

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Needs to be a 1 in front of that 2!
Don't do it Gus!
If only we played Buckley down the right KLL down the left and either crofts or dobbie in the middle with bridcutt just behind it eould be the best midfield in the league by a mile!!
Wake up Gus and smell the coffee!!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd cry if Buckley went for a paltry £2m. Why do we roll over when it comes to transfer fees when every other team demands crazy money :angry:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
from the mirror paper

Pass the Buckley! Saints boss Adkins swooping for Seagulls winger Will buckley

23 Dec 2012 22:09
Southampton ready to offer £2million for the Brighton flank ferret – and Seagulls' boss Gus Poyet says "everyone has a price"

Buy, buy: Manager of Southampton Nigel Adkins
Tom Dulat
Southampton boss Nigel Adkins is lining up a January raid on south coast rivals Brighton for winger Will Buckley.

Adkins will offer £2million for former Watford star Buckley, 24, when the transfer window reopens.

Seagulls manager Gus Poyet, who is also fending off Premier League interest in Craig Mackail-Smith and Liam Bridcutt, says it would take a 'crazy' offer to persuade him to sell.

Poyet said: "There are players who are not for sale but everybody has a price and people sometimes pay crazy money."

Forget the money does Will realy want to go to a club with fans like these

Saints 0 Sunderland 1 - Post Match Reactions | SaintsWeb

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Why would Buckley go to Southampton, only to end up back in the Championship next season ?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
£2 million?

Can I speak for everyone on NSC when I say, f*** RIGHT OFF Adkins

10,062 posts and finally Djmiles says something worthwhile. Bravo old chap.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
10,062 posts and finally Djmiles says something worthwhile. Bravo old chap.

Come back when you've reached 5,000 posts.

JCL:clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
The scary thing is I can see it happening! Murray?? Noone?? And we re-sign Hammond? Hoskins?
Gus's record in transfers ar'nt exactly good are they, lets take 2 mil and buy a couple if mid 30's Spanish has-beens who are clearly out to boot their pension pot! I can see it coming!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here