Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Auto Cup Scheme 2 again

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thank you for the explanation and advice to contact the ticket office to get a refund following the overcharge of credit card fee on two of the three tickets I purchased.

This is a system glitch, we are working with our online ticket providers to overcome this so that one booking fee is charged per transaction. In the meantime, in relation to the Newcastle game, we are happy to credit e-cash to those who have been charged multiple fees. Please contact the Albion ticket office with details of purchase and they will arrange.

When I went to the Amex ticket office last night, over a hour before kick off, I was told categorically no refund could be given and I would have to email the club, this was despite the person on the desk admitting he had received an email notification regarding this. I mistakenly thought explaining the situation face to face would be far easier for everybody rather than ringing them up, especially as I had noticed another fan was refused a refund when telephoning the ticket office.

I have sent an email to the ticket office which I hope will be dealt with but there did seem a total lack of interest in helping me last night. I could have understood if it was just before kick off and there was a massive queue, hence why I made sure I was there early and at the time there was no queue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here