Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trust

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
who in your life do you trust?
I am at that point now that the only people I trust are close family and very close friends.
the people in this world we should be able to trust have shown they are not trustworthy at all.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
there you go don't trust the Mayans

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I am at that point now that the only people I trust are close family and very close friends.
the people in this world we should be able to trust have shown they are not trustworthy at all.

Do you trust Gus?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

Do you trust Gus?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
not NSC for sure - 2 hours kicking my heels at Birmingham airport this morning and either the site was down but I couldn't log on here at all :(

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We have been veggies ever since the live exports at Shoreham and now they continue at Ramsgate
we do not trust people who deal in meat a few years ago in Swansea there was a health scare with meat being supplied to schools can you believe and one child died
now we have Horse meat in burgers supplied to Tesco and Iceland
where does it end??????????????

can we trust anyone who deals with the stuff we eat??????

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Horse meat is delicious. Trust me.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
We have been veggies ever since the live exports at Shoreham and now they continue at Ramsgate
we do not trust people who deal in meat a few years ago in Swansea there was a heath scare with meat being supplied to schools can you believe and one child died
now we have Horse meat in burgers supplied to Tesco and Iceland
where does it end??????????????

can we trust anyone who deals with the stuff we eat??????

I'm a very trusting person, but I wouldn't have ever trusted Tescos, with or without horseburgers.

Bonkers threadage.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There are different levels of trust.
I'd trust people with my life more readily than I'd trust them with my money, as there's not much incentive for them to let me down on the former.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here