Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] LuaLua Thanks Fans

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Kazenga LuaLua has thanked the Albion supporters for their backing..
Kazenga LuaLua has praised the Albion faithful for their continued support after helping Albion fightback from 2-0 down.The midfielder came off the bench to net his second goal in three games to assist Albion to a 2-2 draw with Millwall and LuaLua told seagulls.co.uk,* “It was a good comeback. In the first half we didn’t play well and the gaffer realised it, that was why he made the change.
“I was surprised because the gaffer never makes a change in the first half. We were losing though so it was great to get on and help the team.
“We had to come back, be strong and try and get a win. It was good to get a draw but when you are playing at home you have to be better to get a win.
“The fans have always been nice to me, I can’t thank enough. They have always believed in me since I first signed on loan. When I came on it was great to hear them behind me.”
The Seagulls winger was glad to get on the score sheet and explained that the squad’s character was the main reason behind the comeback.
“We have a lot of belief in the dressing room, that showed when we came back. At 2-0 you always believe you can come back into it and when I scored we all did believe. It would have been better to go on and win it but it was a tough game and we will take the draw.
“I was pleased with my contribution because lately I have had a tough time. However, it is all off my mind now, that is how I play football and I want to continue like that.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here