Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Anyone see it kick off outside the brasserie after the game? Saw a brighton fan with a kid get kicked and punched to the ground by about 7 millwall whilst about 30 gave it large - stewards locked the doors - me and a mate got stuck outside with them - police turned up and got the details of two brighton fans while the wan*ers made their way to the station causing trouble - complete and utter inbred scumbags!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Saw some bloke about 60 run in to the east lower, shouting 'millwall millwall' and the 'come on then you wankers'. Then followed by his chunck from the Goonies son. Most just looked at him like 'whatever mate' and then they f***ed off. Totally sad sad bunch of muppets.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Spoke to some Millwall in the boozer before the game and some top blokes after the game and both groups were good lads , so just the minority again . Just like us at Palace so pot kettle and black springs to mind .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Anyone see it kick off outside the brasserie after the game? Saw a brighton fan with a kid get kicked and punched to the ground by about 7 millwall whilst about 30 gave it large - stewards locked the doors - me and a mate got stuck outside with them - police turned up and got the details of two brighton fans while the wan*ers made their way to the station causing trouble - complete and utter inbred scumbags!

Erm went by as thy shut the doors..thy were going and then it kicked off again

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Spoke to some Millwall in the boozer before the game and some top blokes after the game and both groups were good lads , so just the minority again . Just like us at Palace so pot kettle and black springs to mind .

Oh ok, so can't criticise them then coz a couple of our lot acted like that? Don't be f***ing stupid.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

Minority my ass, they love acting like twats and playing on the "nobody likes us" crap. The majority I saw were a disgrace.

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i was in the south dodging the bottles and coins and when i got up and gave them some verbal got told to sit down or i would be chucked out.what if 1 of them bottles/coins had hit my 78year old father-in law.i expect they would ask him to sit down.millwall fans are utter scum and a big let down to there football club:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Minority my ass, they love acting like twats and playing on the "nobody likes us" crap. The majority I saw were a disgrace.

True read some of his other shite, thing is, I'm sitting here with a nice glass of wine after 6 Harvey's and a good night Fing and blinding at the football and I'm happy as larry. Thing is, he is still a f***ing cock that writes shite.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

Going over the bridge on the way back to the bus stop they were shoving everyone in their path out of the way, even though they were being told to go and wait outside the station for their train. Several of them effing and blinding on the steps - I know people swear during games, but when discussing the game afterwards? Total lack of class.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Going over the bridge on the way back to the bus stop they were shoving everyone in their path out of the way, even though they were being told to go and wait outside the station for their train. Several of them effing and blinding on the steps - I know people swear during games, but when discussing the game afterwards? Total lack of class.
What truly awful scenes

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Millwall fan to me as I was walking to the bus queue: "Come on mate, that was never a pen, was it?"

Me: "We'll, the ref gave it."

Millwall fan: "Shove your boyfriend's dildo up your f***ing arse you queer ****."

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bunch of f***ing neaderthal twats. Mate of mine got a swift completely indisriminate kick in the shin from some Millwall twat walking round to the ESL after the game. Also saw a chap threatening a female steward just outside the north stand giving really large shouting "do you want some f***ing Millwall or what" So f***ing hard kicking people that don't know whats coming and threatening female stewards :tosser:

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Millwall fan to me as I was walking to the bus queue: "Come on mate, that was never a pen, was it?"

Me: "We'll, the ref gave it."

Millwall fan: "Shove your boyfriend's dildo up your f***ing arse you queer ****."[/QUOTE

Funny Des Reich is not on here , or whatever his name is , what happened DR , give it large at Wolves , Palace and Charlton , Millwall not a bean , got Millwall flu or something ?

Sorry i am in Czech else i would of said something to the wankers as i have said before to them ???

D

Deleted member 18477

Millwall? Millwall can f*** off!

No but seriously... Millwall :lolol:

They're a laughing stock! They actually still think they're so hard! :lolol:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

If the "top blokes" you talk about are a minority then I agree.. Most of them are scum.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Saw a few Millwall blokes tonight, most of them seemed to be complete pussies, barely threatened them and they went down as though their legs were broken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here