Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
bieber.JPG

Look at the sad twat! Looooooser.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
History and culture is just wasted on some people. What did he write in the message book after visiting the Van Gogh museum? "Brother is well mental chopping of his ear and sending it to his bitch".

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think Anne Frank suffered enough without being a 'belieber'.

BBC News - Anger over Justin Biebers Anne Frank message

An arrogant **** acts like an arrogant **** and this is news?

of the "thousands of horrified responses" the worst/best the BBC should could come up with for the article are these.

"Just saw what Justin Bieber wrote in the Anne Frank Museum guestbook. Absolutely disgusted," read one tweet.

"Way to turn an inspiring moment into something about yourself,"

Haven't they got any children's songs they need to go and censor at the moment?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
As much as I keep reading his name and seeing pics of him (puny runt kid, but so what), I've not heard any recording or watched him doing any entertainment.
Can he sing, or why is he famous?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
People (especially women but plenty of men too) like who their peers tell them to like.

Not true of all obviously but people don't seem to like to think for themselves or go 'against the grain'/masses these days. Tell somebody you can't stand soaps or the BGT/XFactor type bilge and you're told you're wrong as they are the best things on tv, when asked why people just seem to say they are the most watched and so many people can't be wrong? Well ummmm They are :D

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
People (especially women but plenty of men too) like who their peers tell them to like.

Not true of all obviously but people don't seem to like to think for themselves or go 'against the grain'/masses these days. Tell somebody you can't stand soaps or the BGT/XFactor type bilge and you're told you're wrong as they are the best things on tv, when asked why people just seem to say they are the most watched and so many people can't be wrong? Well ummmm They are :D

There is a social aspect to it as well though. I miss out on so many conversations at work because i don't watch reality TV. I actually tried watching my kitchen rules so i could join in a bit more but i found it so awful that i gave up.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

It's a long time since I did latin A-level, but I think it was Caesar who wrote about "Panem et Circenses" or Bread and Circuses in translation, which basically means if you make sure the people are fed and are "entertained", you can carry on and do what you like in government. Who cares what state the country is in if you have Strictly Come Dancing.

I am one who does care what state the country is in, have always voted when I have the right to, and can't stand the BGT/X-Factor type bilge, as you so succinctly put it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Oh, and Justin Bieber is a sad little muppet who could probably do with going through what Anne Frank went through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here