Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did we Land On The Moon ? 8pm channel 5

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I like a good conspiracy theory
Exploring claims that the first moon landing was an elaborate hoax designed by NASA to beat the Soviets in the space race
examining claims of deaths of 10 space workers in the months leading up to the mission

Sounds a load of shit to me so I'm out just thought someone else might be interested :shrug:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No. The very best land based telescopes can now see physical evidence of the landings on the moon so this particular conspiracy theory can now be filed under the utter utter bollocks category. The fact C5 are showing it so soon after the death of Sir Patrick Moore is very sad indeed!

D

Deleted member 2719

Those Yanks are always hyping themselves up so i would like to think No they didn't.

Worth a watch to see what they reckon thou.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Watch Capricorn One for the truth !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't you mean yes?
The very best land based telescopes can now see physical evidence of the landings on the moon so this particular conspiracy theory can now be filed under the utter utter bollocks category.
Now? It's been obvious the conspiracy theory was bollox from day 1. Massive space race, US say they won, Russia just go 'oh ok', without checking? FFS :facepalm:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
All six Moon landings happened during the Nixon administration. No other national leader has claimed to have landed astronauts on the Moon, despite 40 years of rapid technological development.

Thoughts?

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
All six Moon landings happened during the Nixon administration. No other national leader has claimed to have landed astronauts on the Moon, despite 40 years of rapid technological development.

Thoughts?
Obviously Nixon had Kennedy bumped off to claim the credit. And sabotaged NASA so that no-one else would come close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here