Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Battlefield3 Aftermath

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Do you need the original BF3 game to play this expansion?
Absolutely loved BF3 multi-player.

Yes. If you don't have BF3 anymore, you can get the Premium version, which includes BF3 and the 4 released map packs, plus one to come. Bit of a bargain. I actually traded in my BF3 to get this.

Haven't played the Aftermath though, too busy with Black Ops II.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Yeh it's decent, 3/4 new maps all pretty decent. Also a new game mode called scavenger where u find the weapons and fight conquest style controlling the flags. Also 3 new (modified) vehicles but much the same there. There is a new weapon called the xbow and that's pretty decent unless u miss with the first shot then your fooked!

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I enjoy playing Aftermath, just wish they would have added new weapons as well as the crossbow.
The new maps are great, as is Scavenger mode, but until you get use to the new maps, you will get your arse kicked. There are some very good players out there.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What do people think of end game, so far a pretty lazy DLC.

Aftermath and B2K easily the best downloadable content.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I love BF3 and still play it pretty much every night. Is it worth getting all of the DLCs add-ons, or just one or two? If the latter, which ones?

I only own Battlefield 3 for the PS3 its the only game to play, i payed £40 for premium and it has been well worth it, if you enjoy playing the game online you will get some new cool maps and assisgments to try out, I would say if you can get it for £20-£30 get it as it will see you through until BF4 easily.

Flex Your Head

I only own Battlefield 3 for the PS3 its the only game to play, i payed £40 for premium and it has been well worth it, if you enjoy playing the game online you will get some new cool maps and assisgments to try out, I would say if you can get it for £20-£30 get it as it will see you through until BF4 easily.
Hmmm, I think you're right. If I can upgrade to Premium for £30 or less it'll be worth it. Having said that, I'll probably get a new load of maps but keep heading back for a round of Conquest on Tehran Highway or Rush on Metro. I do seem to get a bit stuck in my ways when gaming.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Hmmm, I think you're right. If I can upgrade to Premium for £30 or less it'll be worth it. Having said that, I'll probably get a new load of maps but keep heading back for a round of Conquest on Tehran Highway or Rush on Metro. I do seem to get a bit stuck in my ways when gaming.

Back to Karkland maps are great so are the aftermath maps, TDM Close quaters is pretty cool too.

what rank are you? give me a rough idea of how much you've played the game.

what format do you currently play on?

Flex Your Head

Back to Karkland maps are great so are the aftermath maps, TDM Close quaters is pretty cool too.

what rank are you? give me a rough idea of how much you've played the game.

what format do you currently play on?
I've got the B2K maps as they came with the early promotional boxes from Game. Love Gulf of Oman but not too bothered with the others.
I'm up to Colonel Level 13 yet regularly play against people at level 100. Do they not sleep or have a job?! Xbox360 for me.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I've got the B2K maps as they came with the early promotional boxes from Game. Love Gulf of Oman but not too bothered with the others.
I'm up to Colonel Level 13 yet regularly play against people at level 100. Do they not sleep or have a job?! Xbox360 for me.

Im up to Colonel 58, I have a Job and a life, although I have now spent over 17 days playing it.

A friend of mine has got up to 83 but in around the sound amount of time.

Flex Your Head

Im up to Colonel 58, I have a Job and a life, although I have now spent over 17 days playing it.

A friend of mine has got up to 83 but in around the sound amount of time.
I guess I'm just crap :eek:(
I struggle to find the best layout to use too; this gun as an engineer? that gun as support..? doesn't stop me bloody well loving it though. Still never managed to kill anyone with a jet mind you...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I guess I'm just crap :eek:(
I struggle to find the best layout to use too; this gun as an engineer? that gun as support..? doesn't stop me bloody well loving it though. Still never managed to kill anyone with a jet mind you...

Jets are easy once you know how oh and get heat seekers.

if you were on the PS3 i would help you out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here