Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoax nurse found dead

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Terrible news......so sad.

Stupid and pointless wind up merchants need to take a good look at themselves and try to distinguish between 'fun' and downright maliciousness.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Sad news, bet the Aussies are feeling incredibly stupid now - I'd expect an apology from them but then what good will that do after someone has committed suicide from their "joke". I'd give up radio if I were them.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think a little bit of hindsight is being used here. Firstly, they never expected to be put through and secondly nobody could have anticipated that this would be the result. Including people now so quick to judge them.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I never thought that i would be sad to know that some smug smiles had been wiped off of the faces of some Australians.

389226-mel-greig-and-michael-christian.jpg

however today i am.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
I think a little bit of hindsight is being used here. Firstly, they never expected to be put through and secondly nobody could have anticipated that this would be the result. Including people now so quick to judge them.

I agree. It was a silly prank and I can't imagine how bad they will feel when they hear about this. Now they will have to face trial by media. I feel a bit sorry for them.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

if they never expected to get through then why do it. they had a go. they wanted to get through. secondly you could anticipate a bad ending to this for someone on the recieving end,(admittedly not this bad) if you had half a brain. you could reasonably predict that by doing this would get you deceiving a an average person who could be absolutely monstered by her employers who happen to be currently shitting themselves at being answerable to one of the worlds most influential families, should you succeed. you don't have to be a genius to predict that potential chain of events.

pranks backfire but why f***ing do it if you can pause for a minute and realise that the end result of any success would be at least getting a 'little' person f***ing chucked out of their job. pricks.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

They also made a girl admit to her mother she was raped, FOR AMUSEMENT!!!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I agree. It was a silly prank and I can't imagine how bad they will feel when they hear about this. Now they will have to face trial by media. I feel a bit sorry for them.

i feel sorry for the dead girl and her family. any guilt the divvy dj's feel or grief they get is tough f***ing tits.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
fair enough buyt you could reasonably interpret that doing this would get you deceiving a an average person who could be absolutely monstered by her employers who happen to be currently shitting themselves at being answerable to one of the worlds most influential families, should you succeed. you don't have to be a genius to predict that potential chain of events. pranks backfire but why f***ing do it if you can pause for a minute and realise that the end result of any success would be at least getting a 'little' person f***ing chucked out of their job. pricks.

Absolutely agree.

Did they really think that if (as they did) they succeeded in their 'prank' that the hospital management would just say to the duped staff....."Hey, that was a jolly jape wasn't it..?"

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
fair enough buyt you could reasonably interpret that doing this would get you deceiving a an average person who could be absolutely monstered by her employers who happen to be currently shitting themselves at being answerable to one of the worlds most influential families, should you succeed. you don't have to be a genius to predict that potential chain of events. pranks backfire but why f***ing do it if you can pause for a minute and realise that the end result of any success would be at least getting a 'little' person f***ing chucked out of their job. pricks.

Did you think that could be the chain of events when it was first revealed? It's all very unsavoury and tragic, but this post event blame game stuff really doesn't wash or serve any purpose in my view.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Sorry for THEM? They won't have an ounce of genuine sympathy at all. They'll just carry on with their job of being evil horrible obnoxious people. Right now all I feel is the torment and anguish that the nurse went through and her family and friends will do for the rest of their lives. :down:

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

Clearly they haven't learnt from their experience in outing a raped 14 year old girl live on air in front of her mother.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I completely agree with this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here