Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're Tony Bloom

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To have that done, again, it has got to hurt like hell.
Some might say more than the players and manager. (not me though)

What do you do/say?

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would be worried with the lack of fighting spirit within the side and the fact we always seem to roll over in the big games. Not to mention the amount of money that has been spent on attacking players and then we try and play containment football, rather than attacking sides and entertaining the fans.

If I was Tony Bloom I`d buy a new Aston Martin,plan a cruise of the Caribbean in my private yacht, buy Mrs Bloom something slinky to wear tonight, kick off my platform shoes and then, personally, I wouldn`t give a shit about the football.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"Ah well, I'll just cheer myself up with a dive into my safe full of money, like scrooge mcduck!"

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tony Bloom would say there are 46 games in a season, lets try and win as many as we can to get in amongst the playoffs.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
"I'll buy us a goalscorer in January, instead of that useless blonde haired bloke"

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I don't, I was there, poor lacklustre performance, the refereeing aside our lot had no fire in there bellies exactly the same as the Amex last season. Palace wanted it more, end of.
Sacking him is, if you'll forgive me, a knee jerk reaction to a disappointing afternoon. Poyet obviously does care but after such an early sending off it it was always going to be very tough after that. That changed everything. Fair play to Palace, they played well and made the numerical advantage count.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here