Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It HURTS today but we WILL finish above Palace this season.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
and i will turn into a 1000 litre blow up paddling pool full of walnut whips and outer spacers.........money needs spending .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Some of you really live in cloud cuckoo land. We have no chance of finishing above them this season. We do not score enough goals.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I still think we will finish above them too. I know that is mad after today but happy to have a £20 bet with any palace on here with the money going to REMF? Everyone wins :)

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I cannot see us finishing above palace unfortunately. I think we will be playoffs just but expect palarse cheats to stay top 3 or 4.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
As above.
Today Gus failed on an EPIC scale! But Managers should not be judged over 1 game.
Feel free to bounce this thread after 46 games.

Here's to keeping the faith.

So Dunk making a schoolboy error is Gus's fault.

How do you work that one out?

And we have got no chance of being above them at the end. With that attack they are Champions.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think Palace will finish above us and it pains me to say it at the moment they are different gravy to us!

So Dunk making a schoolboy error is Gus's fault.

How do you work that one out?

And we have got no chance of being above them at the end. With that attack they are Champions.

You could say it`s not his fault that we miss so many chances, it`s the players. You could say it`s not his fault, but the players when we concede so many late goals. It`s his team, the mistakes on the pitch will always come directly from the players but they`re his players.After all, he gets credit when we win or play well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here